Thread: EZ guide 250 running out of memory all the time

EZ guide 250 running out of memory all the time

Hi all.
    Is there a way that I can expand the memory on my ez guide 250 please?
    Can I leave a USB stick in and persuade it to save straight to that? As I am sick of it telling me i'm running out there doesn't even seem to be anything on it.

Re: EZ guide 250 running out of memory all the time

It won't save automatically to a USB.
    Coverage logging uses up lots of memory, delete that on a regular basis or turn it off if you can manage without it.

Quote Originally Posted by graybo View Post
    It won't save automatically to a USB.
    Coverage logging uses up lots of memory, delete that on a regular basis or turn it off if you can manage without it.

You're joking. It's the best part about it. I suppose I'll just have to keep deleting a bit but have some fields that may be part drillled or sprayed spread and I find the coverage logging is great for that, also using it for calculating worked area for costings. Unless there's a way I can do that without coverage logging?

From my knowledge the 500 range (which I assume the 250 is the same) has issues when you get down to 100, or less (or in fact a little more) storage hours are left. This info is available on the Info screen. Get a USB stick (that works with the 250) and save all your data onto it. Then delete all the logs and summary reports from the 250. This frees up loads of room. Copy the USB data to a desktop for later. Generally speaking doing this once a year should be suffice.

Can I transfer coverage logging back to the ez guide if I have part finished a field or drilled multiple varieties etc