Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: warranty on new tractor

Re: warranty on new tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Nordvue View Post
    Considering there a top brand well supposedly
    ? What?
    The views posted are mine and not those of my employers

I drove valtrarules 6040 when it was new when I was based down there. After 2nd day I refused to drive it. He should have demanded his money back when they meaning the dealers finally took it in first time to fix the steering and cab suspension That nearly smashed all windows in cab every time you went over a bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Predial View Post
    If the warranty has expired, it has expired. A line has to be drawn somewhere. An extended warranty was probably available (at a price) so why should one customer pay to get a warranty and the next gets his problem fixed for free if he spits his dummy out often enough?
    The line doesn't have to be drawn as soon as the warranty expires though. I know I'm talking about lorries and not Tractors here but we've had several problems out of warranty, one yesterday in fact on a lorry out of warranty last September and were surprised to find the manufacturer has a policy of still supporting the product up to 5 years on a sliding scale. It might be well worth a call to the after sales manager of the manufacturer to see what support he'll offer. No matter what vehicle/machine it's in, you wouldn't expect a diff to fail at 30 months and the manufacturer to turn way from you.

BB

Quote Originally Posted by Nordvue View Post
    Nh absolute crap they can't get anything cab feels like being on a rough ferry crossing felling sea sick, need a 4 carriage way round to drive down at 50k so you can keep going same way as flowing traffic. Gutless no power and can hear it whining like an old yard dog 2 miles from the farm. Considering there a top brand well supposedly they need to get the basics rite first.
    I love mine, it`s quiet comfortable and doesn't wine (sounds like the perfect girl!) nice place to spend a day to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Noo View Post
    I love mine, it`s quiet comfortable and doesn't wine (sounds like the perfect girl!) nice place to spend a day to be honest
    out of intrest mate whats yours and dose it steer ok

Quote Originally Posted by Basilbrush View Post
    The line doesn't have to be drawn as soon as the warranty expires though. I know I'm talking about lorries and not Tractors here but we've had several problems out of warranty, one yesterday in fact on a lorry out of warranty last September and were surprised to find the manufacturer has a policy of still supporting the product up to 5 years on a sliding scale. It might be well worth a call to the after sales manager of the manufacturer to see what support he'll offer. No matter what vehicle/machine it's in, you wouldn't expect a diff to fail at 30 months and the manufacturer to turn way from you.

BB
    to be honest mate found this with valtra 1 of the elec hydraulic valves went at 2 years 2700 hours they replaced it for free just had to pay fitting as need laptop to do it

Quote Originally Posted by valtrarule View Post
    After reading most of this topic, I can't resist you may find its really the following.

"Out of interest mate, what's your's and does it steer ok?"

Don't write a letter to manufacturer, you may need to use spell check first.

Quote Originally Posted by x121x View Post
    After reading most of this topic, I can't resist you may find its really the following.

"Out of interest mate, what's your's and does it steer ok?"

Don't write a letter to manufacturer, you may need to use spell check first.
    if would like to no have no gcse or any paper work but running a very good business will try and keep going

Ok so you come on here with the name Valtrarule despite the fact you bought a New Holland (they can't rule that much), you state you have no intention of brand bashing but within the first 10 posts on a forum viewed by Manufacturers, Dealers and Customers completely slate the product?

You say the tractor has never driven straight, is noisy, uses more diesel and is gutless? Has this taken you 3110 hours and 2.5 years to decide this? Surely anyone with common sense would have returned the tractor within 6 months if it had been that bad from the start?

So i presume the tractor had standard warranty? 1 year manufacturer, you then added PBRA/insurance warranty? The manufacturers warranty run out 1.5 years ago then and u expectt help even after all your brand bashing? Id tell you to jog on.

Also you've done all this complaining and then went ahead and taken the diff apart yourself. Surely if this was an incorrectly fitted part it would have failed before 3110 hours? Also can you prove the part was fitted incorrectly when manufactured?

I would say someone who thinks what they have bought is so shit should have returned it under sale of goods act 2 years ago, or at least kept quiet asked for help and if you received none then start brand bashing!

Yes it steers fine, bit sharp but I like it, handy for autosteer I guess? It`s a T6090, been fine for the 2 or so years we`ve had it, had a front hub seal done under warranty, this was done again properly again out of warranty as it still weeped oil. But overall I am very happy with it.

Ok so you come on here with the name Valtrarule despite the fact you bought a New Holland (they can't rule that much), you state you have no intention of brand bashing but within the first 10 posts on a forum viewed by Manufacturers, Dealers and Customers completely slate the product?

You say the tractor has never driven straight, is noisy, uses more diesel and is gutless? Has this taken you 3110 hours and 2.5 years to decide this? Surely anyone with common sense would have returned the tractor within 6 months if it had been that bad from the start?

So i presume the tractor had standard warranty? 1 year manufacturer, you then added PBRA/insurance warranty? The manufacturers warranty run out 1.5 years ago then and u expectt help even after all your brand bashing? Id tell you to jog on.

Also you've done all this complaining and then went ahead and taken the diff apart yourself. Surely if this was an incorrectly fitted part it would have failed before 3110 hours? Also can you prove the part was fitted incorrectly when manufactured?

I would say someone who thinks what they have bought is so shit should have returned it under sale of goods act 2 years ago, or at least kept quiet asked for help and if you received none then start brand bashing!
    i gather you dont deal with the same dealers you ever tried to return a tractor
    we run 4 valtras and 1 new holland and if you think that sending to be fixed for 1500 and they would of told us o sir it was the nut thats undone whos the daft one

i gather you dont deal with the same dealers you ever tried to return a tractor
    we run 4 valtras and 1 new holland and if you think that sending to be fixed for 1500 and they would of told us o sir it was the nut thats undone whos the daft one
    1500 for a front diff? At the end of the day if its not fit for purpose it can be returned! If you wanted help then you have lost all options after choosing to do the job for yourself.

1500 for a front diff? At the end of the day if its not fit for purpose it can be returned! If you wanted help then you have lost all options after choosing to do the job for yourself.
    that was just labour was getting no help any way