Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lamb battle!!

Re: Lamb battle!!

put a ring on it wait 1/2 an hour and send it back the guys a tool as far as the lamb getting out by maybe but it's going to find it hard to live after that ....worth 1000's has he got records and proof going back to show it's worth it or would a gut full of cabbages and some dye make it a bidders dream

Quote Originally Posted by JD-Kid View Post
    put a ring on it wait 1/2 an hour and send it back the guys a tool as far as the lamb getting out by maybe but it's going to find it hard to live after that ....worth 1000's has he got records and proof going back to show it's worth it or would a gut full of cabbages and some dye make it a bidders dream
    ??

Quote Originally Posted by JD-Kid View Post
    Didn't even look like it had been marked up, so I dunno how he can say for definite which ewe it came out of, unless he only has a handful...

i dont think finders keepers is in the law books

I see the lamb has been returned to its rightfull owner ,It has served its purpose for the animal sanctuary though as they got a lot of donations so that they could offer to buy the lamb
    me cynical ,nah just seeing folk for what they are