Thread: galaxy w won't connect to wifi

galaxy w won't connect to wifi

as title really won't pick up either wifi that i use daily. only happened in the last few days.

any reason before i ring orange for another arguement

Re: galaxy w won't connect to wifi

It would be worth removing / deleting the saved wifi connection from the phone, then restart it and try to connect again, it should prompt for the key to access the wifi network.
    If you can restart the wifi device the phone is connecting to that may help as it may think the phone is connected even though it isn't.

If it doesn't fix it might be a handset problem, especially if other devices can access and use the same wifi network

Are we talking about public or private wifi? If private, i.e. under your control, as nige suggests just reset the router. Either way make sure it still remembers the key and that you have entered it right.
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go

Although not your make of phone, I only read today about problems with iphone5's since a software update that won't let them back onto former networks. It was suggested to try what Nige said above and also if it still won't couple up to disable the modem/router security while you try to pair them up, then when they are coupled re-enable the security.

ff