Thread: PZ CZ 450 rake

PZ CZ 450 rake

Had the chance of one in very good condition for little money. Were they any good as I've never seen one working. I thought if they were good I might buy it and sell it on if there's a bit of profit to be made.

Re: PZ CZ 450 rake

Makes very good work but is a real hoover, sucks everything up including sand. Springs and bushes of lower tines must be in good condition. Never had any bother with ours, apart from that. I doubt you'll make money selling it on, they are cheap because nobody wants them. Weird really, fine alternative for a 1 rotor rake plus you don't have to take tines off to take it on the road. You can drive really really fast with them too, as long as your land permits it.

That's as far as I remember it and as my father has told it, we swapped it for a 2 rotor Pottinger when I was 14.

Thanks Gerbert for the feedback. I've never seen one working and so didn't have a clue what sort of job it does. I was told I could have it for 150 and there's not a spot of paint off it except for the tines of course.

Will row grass all day in power 7th with a Ford 7000. Tyres can be problem as they get wrecked before you notice.