Thread: Anyone know easy way to print eBay address labels and invoices

Anyone know easy way to print eBay address labels and invoices

As title we now need an easy way to print address labels and invoices for our eBay sales.

Mondays are now a nightmare with one person spending all day packing and sending. We can get over the packing issues by bulk packing in advance but we are still copying and pasting addresses into Word and printing out onto labels

Anyone using Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro? Also there seems to be some integrated label software advertised on the web but it seems old - 2008?.

What we need is something that integrates with eBay.

Anybody doing this?

WH

Re: Anyone know easy way to print eBay address labels and invoices

I'm sure there is a way to do it because I've had a printed delivery note/invoice from ebay sellers with a sticky label on the package which was simply un-peeled from the printed page.

You're right, me too - but what is the software?

Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro?

Dave Applesquasher

Order loads of presents off ebay and when you get one with the printed, peelable labels on it ask the seller how he did it.
    Might be an easier way to find out but it won't involve getting so many presents.

You can print ebay postage details direct from ebay, the link here includes an option to pay ebay for the postage and print the address plus a postage label at the same time.

Or you could use something like Avery mailmerge to take a list of addresses, prepare them for printing and then print them directly on to stickers. I guess that somewhere within there is an invoice type template and paper that will print on to a sticker in one corner or similar.
    Stay in Northamptonshire - meadowviewcottages.co.uk

Probably doesn't help much as I am a little guy (!) but I cut the address off Ebay, re-format type and style, and paste onto Word to print out to an Avery label via Mail Merge as above. At least it saves copying word for word.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    Probably doesn't help much as I am a little guy (!) but I cut the address off Ebay, re-format type and style, and paste onto Word to print out to an Avery label via Mail Merge as above. At least it saves copying word for word.
    That's what we do at the mo but it's taking too long with busy days. There's got to be something out there. I like Dave Applesquasher's idea. We order a fair bit off of eBay now work-wise so must pay attention when we get an invoice of the style we need. Will also spend some google time trying to sort it. Will post when I find.

Use dymo label printer, it allows customer databases to be reeled off in seconds. I did a mail-shot to 300 customers last week and took me 30seconds to adjust the fields ±NAME± and printed 300 labels in minutes

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenguy View Post
    Use dymo label printer, it allows customer databases to be reeled off in seconds. I did a mail-shot to 300 customers last week and took me 30seconds to adjust the fields ±NAME± and printed 300 labels in minutes
    How many minutes did it take to put them on the database?

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenguy View Post
    This is no good for ebay though - every day there are purchases from new customers. We don't need a database just a way of coupling those who purchase with a quick way of printing an invoice and the address label to stick on a jiffy bag or package

Would stock control software be more appropriate than a database? Not sure how they work but it would be coming at it from the direction of having stuff to sell to people rather than a list of people that you sell stuff to. Presumably there is stock control software that can talk to ebay?
    Stay in Northamptonshire - meadowviewcottages.co.uk

I believe the Selling Pro ebay programmes allow you to 'download' a database of relevant addresses each day, which you'd use with mail merge to print your labels.

I've got nothing for sale at the moment, so can't double check, but I'm sure if you click on 'Sold' in your 'Selling Manager' you can print address labels 'of some kind' ..?

Or failing that a dedicated label printer would have inbuilt software which would link to ebay, etc.
    eg. Zebra LP 2844 or Brother QL Label Printer ?
    British Farming Forum on Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/BritishFarmingForum