Thread: Gator 855 or Polaris ranger deisel?

Gator 855 or Polaris ranger deisel?

New forum but an old question. May be doing a deal soon any advice full cab versions which would be quieter and the best performer and which would hold value best. Thanks in anticipation

Re: Gator 855 or Polaris ranger deisel?

OK If the gator and the ranger were similar price which would you buy?

Ranger

Why? Any more replys on this?

Don't know about noise levels and haven't driven a Gator, but I can say that the Ranger is really fast (fast enough to chase sheep) you can get around 45 pretty easily on the road. Also it is fairly light so travels well when the going is really muddy

Am I right in sayin in the ranger the engine is further forward which makes it righe under the seat as opposed to the deere which sit bit further back. Wonder wether the deere would be quieter because of this. Just saw a youtube vid of a new petrol ranger comin out where they have pushed the engine back a bit and are claiming to be a lot quieter. Just a thought might be complete rubbish

I have a Ranger 800HD and I've only seen Gator up close... I would buy a Ranger Diesel. Better space for driver. Steering wheel adjustable. Lots of storage. Better suspension. If needed 3 grown-up vikings can sit together inside Ranger. Only 2 in Gator.

See for your self! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUvqFG0puos