Thread: feed passage

feed passage

We are planning to put up a new cubicle shed with central feed passage,our existing shed has rsj every 10 foot with a plasterd block wall inbetween 18 inches high on the scrape side.I was hoping to use panels this time but if i sit panels in the web of the rsj it leaves steel stuc out for the scraper to catch,if we put them against the rsj it makes it harder to scrape the feed side out.
    Does anyone have any ideas how to get around this problem?
    The other issue is what to use for cubicle kerb stones as we bed on sand.

Re: feed passage

"Craven concrete" or "concept cow house" sell 15ft long pre cast sand cubicle bed heel stones.

Agricow from Italy sell complete individual pre cast sand cubicle beds ready to go with cubicle steel work fitted to each one and their sand saver mat slotted down inside

use heavy wall 6" rsj every 3m or 4.5m depending and then shutter a small low concrete wall with a bull nosed float to finish off the top.

Re: feed passage

Quote Originally Posted by Newholland View Post
    "Craven concrete" or "concept cow house" sell 15ft long pre cast sand cubicle bed heel stones.

Agricow from Italy sell complete individual pre cast sand cubicle beds ready to go with cubicle steel work fitted to each one and their sand saver mat slotted down inside

use heavy wall 6" rsj every 3m or 4.5m depending and then shutter a small low concrete wall with a bull nosed float to finish off the top.
    Thanks for that i will look into them.