Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rabbit control

Re: Rabbit control

We found a local who had ferrets & nets and charged 1/rabbit, first time they came they got 21 rabbits, second time they got 18.

Did they charge you or you charged them for ferreting, I would be happy to pay the land owner 1 a rabbit we get with our night-vision gear, as we also eat them all so nothing is wasted, we are lucky to find six in a night these days or nights, at least the walking keeps us slightly fitter and out of the wives hair . The old charlies are on the up though now and were seeing more about but we catch them out quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    The people "under delusion" are those that think large numbers of Buzzards have a significant impact on the Rabbit population.
    These people are probably "educated" in the same way as the people that keep insisting that Badgers don't spread TB.
    Yep......sounds just the same as the local keeper.
    Perhaps you could explain the well picked carcasses of rabbits etc that end up on top of round bales.....left on a hedge......hanging from a tree branch......
    None so blind..........
    gee

We have a lot of raptors locally, and lots of rabbits! we were charged 1 per rabbit but happy to pay to get them under control, I can pick the odd one off but only once the main population has been dented/brought into some sort of balance (recently took over the land).

Laying netting - here's a home built machine designed to do the job. Built to replace mini-digger which did 1000m a day - this does he same in an hour. As always, good detail and plenty of pics. Practical Farm Ideas click for link to the issue in which it's featured
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bright ideas for successful farming www.farmideas.co.uk

I am looking for anywhere to shoot with permission for wood Peugeot and rabbits, if anyone would like to have my pest control absolutely free of charge feel free to email me on martinbeatty60@gmail.com thanks

I suspect that no-one on this site can mind read,it would help if you gave a rough area of either where you live or would like permission to shoot.

Why would you like permission to shoot a wood car ?

My Mother once had a 309 that would have been more use for target practice than it ever was on the road

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    I am looking for anywhere to shoot with permission for wood Peugeot and rabbits, if anyone would like to have my pest control absolutely free of charge feel free to email me on martinbeatty60@gmail.com thanks
    you must be a Brexiter - wanting to shoot at VWs and Peugots

I live in central Scotland and my hobby is shooting vermin with shotgun and also waiting on my FAC clearing. I can travel where required and I am fully insured. I have two sons who shoot with me and they are also insured. I will shoot and help clear vermin on your land free of charge. You can contact me on kenny3297@me.com or call on 07796765866.

Once my FAC comes through where required I will be to take out larger pests.

I will carryout what what is required by the land owner

please get back to me if I can help

regards kenny

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
    you must be a Brexiter - wanting to shoot at VWs and Peugots
    Hahaha. At least you'd be doing the environment a favour and cutting down on gas emissions by shooting VWs.

If anyone needs help with bunny overrun I have the full kit ferrets,nets, and a 22 . We use everything we kill and what we don't use we donate to the church so it's win win all the way round except for rabbits.