Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Derv Doctor

Senior Member Pheasant Surprise's Avatar

Re: Derv Doctor

Nice work there DD. Have you considered expanding your services to include AdBlue-off too? Possibly not as big a market right now as EGR off, but i reckon it will be huge in future especially when the current crop of AdBlue machines comes out of warranty and owners get tired of replacing NOx and pish sensors. Tier 4 Final coming too and that will be DEF/AdBlue for all makes above 150Hp, including those 'single fuel' JDs. Just a thought. Keep up the good work.

Did the first test of adblue off on CNH a couple of weeks ago. The solution is not 100% as stores one fault, but runs perfect and uses no adblue, just need to finish it off. Also have done 6210R and 6150R egr off and tune.

We have now worked out how to completely remove the EGR from the software, so you can run the tractor with no fault codes even if the EGR valve is totally burned out. Before the motor in the valve had to complete the circuit and feed back a closed position to the ECU.

Now you can run the tractor with the EGR unplugged if needs be! So if the valve is totally knackered you don't need to buy a new one!!

Youtube video here on a 7530P running with the EGR unpluged:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB16qYEvwe8

Derv Doctor

I have sent you an email to your inbox. Can you please mail me back or call me ASAP.

Thanks

replied and will ring you tomorrow

Roger Wilco and out.

Come on tell us, you know you want to.