Thread: cashflow budget app?

cashflow budget app?

Can anyone recommend a useful cashflow budget app. Something where I can program in monthly payments and input bills and receipts as they come in.
    Better able to decide what bills I can afford to pay if I have a good idea of my realtime balance situation!

Re: cashflow budget app?

I couldn't find one so made my own using numbers app on I pad, really simple to do

Can a 'personal' budget app be adapted?

There's a few mentioned here - http://www.sheknows.com/living/artic...budgeting-apps
    iXpenseIt gets mentioned quite a few times in other similar searches too.

Sorry, no personal experience of phones capable of things called 'apps' though!
    British Farming Forum on Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/BritishFarmingForum

I'd recommend Xero but it might be overkill (more of a bookeeping solution) and it costs but it is very good.

You could try Xero Personal too - they offer a free trial then it's a small yearly fee.

If you are wanting to do this from a bussiness point of view i would go for agood accounts package .all I have to do after entering bills and receipts is a bank reconcilation ,which you will need to do in some form ,and the end of year valuation and it does your accounts for the year and the vat for you reducing accountants fees .The program i use will produce your cashflows and bank balances and forecasts based on historic figures or projected figures and iam fairly sure that i enter very little more information than what you would have to do to get your bank bal to work .the program i use works on the principal of only ever entering a piece of information once to get everything ,not all programs do this i am informed by other people.I do think that it would be overkill for domestic accounting on its own though if that is all you wanted to do, it would be easy to do domestic along side the bussines though with it

Hi.

Been using this -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Cashflow&hl=en

It's basic and simple but is the sort of thing I was looking for.

Thanks for the replies.