Thread: Sulky DRC Vanes

Sulky DRC Vanes

Need to replace the spreading vanes on our disc spinner this season. Will I have to go back to the main dealer? Any ideas on prices? Will ask my local dealer to see if Kramp or Granit can suppy also. Thanks

Re: Sulky DRC Vanes

They will be expensive, so be prepared.
    DRC is a fairly budget machine and I'm not sure of a price but some machines will set you back many hundreds of Pounds.
    The Duck 2015

I knew they would be tbh, remember pricing up in Danycapel 2 years ago and had a shock. We had another 2 years life out of the orininal 06 machine vanes so i think its time for a change. The ends have gone thin now. Are the DRC still for sale new or have they changed models?

As far as I know they have a new model range these days. I had two Sulky spreaders over the years, a DPX and something else, cant remember what it was called. One was far more heavy duty than the other. Both had a different method of altering spreading width compared to your DRC, in that you had a lever on the side to change the drop point of the fertiliser. Mine had a choice of two vane lengths, 12/24 and 18/36 I think, but this is purely from memory and of no use to you anyway, sorry.

It might be worth giving Dave Bull a ring at RECO. He is a very helpful chap.
    The Duck 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Cowabunga View Post
    They will be expensive, so be prepared.
    DRC is a fairly budget machine and I'm not sure of a price but some machines will set you back many hundreds of Pounds.
    Just bought a complete set from the main dealer. 109 complete. At today's exchange rate, that makes just under 80

Deflation has arrived. I'm not 100% sure that is a good thing, either in agricultural produce or goods inwards but since we have no choice as far as our produce price goes, it is always welcome when our costs are unexpectedly lower.
    The Duck 2015