Thread: Blogs

Blogs

Don't think this will take off. Does anyone actualy want to know when someone they don't know has a calf ?
    Unless someone actualy has something interesting happen I'd probably keep it to yourself.

Re: Blogs

It's amazing how many Blogs there are about now though! Someone must read them?
    Or do folk really publish blog stuff that absolutely no-one reads? That must be some kind of therapy?

Freddie Lawder - On the Udder side of the World has got to be my favourite! Well actually, it's the only one I follow!
    http://flinnz.blogspot.co.uk/search?...max-results=16

Quote Originally Posted by AntiNFU View Post
    Don't think this will take off. Does anyone actualy want to know when someone they don't know has a calf ?
    Unless someone actualy has something interesting happen I'd probably keep it to yourself.
    Yes, you're quite entitled not to find someone else's first calf of the year interesting: why should you?

On the other hand, you don't have to read it, and having read many of 4WD's postings for some years, I rarely if ever find them uninteresting myself.

It'd be a boring old world if we weren't all different and didn't have different tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by RGSP View Post
    Yes, you're quite entitled not to find someone else's first calf of the year interesting: why should you?

On the other hand, you don't have to read it, and having read many of 4WD's postings for some years, I rarely if ever find them uninteresting myself.

It'd be a boring old world if we weren't all different and didn't have different tastes.
    It would be you are right. But hells bells I'd get a hobby if that was all I had to write about. Bit like on twitter some people tell you when they are having a pee. Life is too short

I just thought to try it, see how it worked since it seemed to be installed anyway - I wasn't planning to announce daily toilet habits!
    Some may wish to use it?
    You can make a blog with any title so it could be for example a direct drilling blog with pictures.
    Or a turbine/solar/robot milking installation project?