Thread: girders

girders

does anybody know an idea price for 14inch 15 foot girders??? looking at fitting a concrete panel wall

Re: girders

If you buy quality panels from Stuart he will be able to advise you.

Look on Parker steel, you can buy from them online so will beable to get a guide price.

Quote Originally Posted by RED BULL View Post
    If you buy quality panels from Stuart he will be able to advise you.
    have bought loads of stuart and had a quote off him, didnt think of asking about then steel!!

Quote Originally Posted by danpwll View Post
    have bought loads of stuart and had a quote off him, didnt think of asking about then steel!!
    I don't know about the size you want now but i bought some 6 inch panels off him which i wanted to slot in the H of the girder. It turns out it's an oddball size which they stock at Christmas steel in Shrewsbury but is actually bought and owned by Stuart so is only sold on his say so.

It depends how high you want to go but i've seen this used up to 8 foot, he will be able to tell you if it's good for more, it is some heavy section stuff.

Didnt know stuart owned that, im looking at bolting them in front of the girders, goin 8 ft high with panel then girders higher as goin to bolt a shed on other side, make the most of them, i'l get dad to give him a call as dad knows him well !! as had a few deals with stuart as we wanted a a load of panels to make a cattle pen and retaining wall, and he just sent a wagon load of odd sizes as we just put posts in as we went along , helped him and us !!

You might of got the wrong end of the stick there, he doesn't own Christmas Steel, just the stock of oddball size steel that matches the panels.

aha, got ya redbull ! dad been on phone to stuart today and he's passing tommorow and will call in and see the job !! I'l keep you posted , may even venture to taking a few pics !!!!