Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Cultivator bought on e-bay ???

Re: Cultivator bought on e-bay ???

Maybe we could get someone to launder the shorts ready for sale ?

Who knows, they may even fold them

Shorts might be too big or too short.

To save everyone reading all these posts, I'll summarise....

Phil bought it and paid

Phil found it wasn't what he wanted

Phil admitted he was wrong and held his hands up

Phil made an agreement with the seller

The Seller screwed Phil over....

We basically all agree on this :-) LoL

Quote Originally Posted by petec View Post
    Shorts might be too big
    Just get the sewing machine out and alter them, save everyone alot of grief

Quote Originally Posted by Einstien View Post
    To save everyone reading all these posts, I'll summarise....

Phil bought it and paid

Phil found it wasn't what he wanted

Phil admitted he was wrong and held his hands up

Phil made an agreement with the seller

The Seller screwed Phil over....

We basically all agree on this :-) LoL

And that must be the royal "we" as 99.9% on here do not "basically agree" with what you are saying!

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    And that must be the royal "we" as 99.9% on here do not "basically agree" with what you are saying!
    I hate it when people try and take a thread back on topic

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    That is a scary thought right there..... What I'd like to see now is a modification to the pole thread where everyone that supports the thief posts their ebay handle and/or their business name if they have one. I buy from up that way from time to time and don't wanna accidently hit the wrong seller....
    Be your self and speak your mind. Them that matter won't mind and the others don't matter

Quote Originally Posted by Huffy View Post
    Its got nothing to do with Phil really , but I was thinking about Sheps Magical Mystery Tour thread on here , and it might just encourage hoares of ladies to view the thread and bump it up to 20 pages??

There again it might kill it off once and foreall
    I have been reading it now and again only to see which saddos are still posting on it

ps that's a really really unfortunate typo you have there!

Quote Originally Posted by Sh3pherdess View Post
    I have been reading it now and again only to see which saddos are still posting on it

Only on here could hoares be confused with hoards and whores.

Here's aone for you all to debate.

A brand new shower unit. Consisting of a enclosure,tray and a shower head/wall mounting. this shower setup can be left or right handed as of its shape. I needed a certain hand to make it fit. the tray pictured in the listing was the correct one (yes you know whats happened) so I asked seller to measure it so I could be sure it fitted the space as its tight. I then asked was the enclosure as pictured or was it a display picture seller assured me it was display picture and that the enclosure matches the tray. So I thought perfect as you can no longer buy this unit and its all that will fit. paid 180.00 against my rule or parting with money without seeing the item.

so I then needed to get it back from the north best price 107quid delivery again this makes it 287 which is still fine all paid and thinking this will all fit at last... shower arrived can't fault the courier in the slightest for the swift arrangement of collection delivery.

unboxing it I realised it has been re packaged... open up thinking something is bound to be wrong. bits missing or something. But no it was the fact the enclosure doesn't match the tray its the opposite configuration....

So as you can imagine I am rather annoyed but went against my rule of not parting with money before seeing it.. So dispute is opened up.

how can this be done fairly?????

My idea I get the 180 refunded. I then list the shower in the 3 parts on ebay as not to trick someone else and claim I never knew as it had obviously been opened. then take the fees away and the postage costs. and what ever remains goes to the original seller. I know normally you don't expect a refund on postage but that's if you don't like something not if someone sends you the incorrect items.

So what's fair here???? thought it would be a nice one to be debated

Quote Originally Posted by Tom8400 View Post

A brand new shower unit. Consisting of a enclosure,tray and a shower head/wall mounting. this shower setup can be left or right handed as of its shape. I needed a certain hand to make it fit. the tray pictured in the listing was the correct one (yes you know whats happened) so I asked seller to measure it so I could be sure it fitted the space as its tight. I then asked was the enclosure as pictured or was it a display picture seller assured me it was display picture and that the enclosure matches the tray. So I thought perfect as you can no longer buy this unit and its all that will fit. paid 180.00 against my rule or parting with money without seeing the item.

so I then needed to get it back from the north best price 107quid delivery again this makes it 287 which is still fine all paid and thinking this will all fit at last... shower arrived can't fault the courier in the slightest for the swift arrangement of collection delivery.

unboxing it I realised it has been re packaged... open up thinking something is bound to be wrong. bits missing or something. But no it was the fact the enclosure doesn't match the tray its the opposite configuration....

So as you can imagine I am rather annoyed but went against my rule of not parting with money before seeing it.. So dispute is opened up.

My idea I get the 180 refunded. I then list the shower in the 3 parts on ebay as not to trick someone else and claim I never knew as it had obviously been opened. then take the fees away and the postage costs. and what ever remains goes to the original seller. I know normally you don't expect a refund on postage but that's if you don't like something not if someone sends you the incorrect items.

If that's the whole story, tell the seller to pick it up and either bring/send you the right one or reimburse your postage also. Stand your ground and don't accept less. Assuming you corresponded in writing, put a packet together for your 100% claim. It's up to the guy that mislead you to either pick it up by an agreed on time or give it to you for free......... You owe them nothing.
    Be your self and speak your mind. Them that matter won't mind and the others don't matter

Quote Originally Posted by Sh3pherdess View Post

Oh dear dear Too much beer on my night out Sh3pherdess , I am sorry

Nice to see you dropped in ,now you are famous

Quote Originally Posted by Tom8400 View Post

was it a business seller or a private one?

also, how big is the whole thing when it's packaged up? you should be able to get it shipped for less than that unless it's massive.

If you bought from a private seller you won't have the same rights under the distance selling regulations, but ebay would almost certainly find in your favour if you launch a SNAD dispute, if the item is not what the seller described it as, however, they'll expect you to return it to the seller by a trackable courier in order to get your refund, assuming you paid by pay pal that is.

so you might be better reaching a private arrangement with the seller along the lines that you have suggested, where he refunds you, and you re sell it with a correct description and forward him the proceeds, depends whether he's amenable or not though.

Quote Originally Posted by Huffy View Post
    Oh dear dear Too much beer on my night out Sh3pherdess , I am sorry

Nice to see you dropped in ,now you are famous
    I was always famous, I just keep it quiet

cheers neilo,some bed time reading

Oh Lord, here we go again...

Has he bought another?

Quote Originally Posted by Panzer IV View Post
    got to page 9 so far phil talks of morals,i'm afraid his moral compass could be ......

Yes...You called ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Yes...You called ?
    I was going to start with "Oh arse...", but at the time it seemed inappropriate...

Can one advertise shooting days on ebay? What am I bid?

Oh, god, the garlic's not working. Somebody stake this thread through the heart!

I was going to start with "Oh arse...", but at the time it seemed inappropriate...
    But would you have meant Arse...and not Ass ?

Quote Originally Posted by MC130 View Post
    Oh, god, the garlic's not working. Somebody stake this thread through the heart!
    Don't keep disturbing me...I am trying to bloody well hibernate !