Thread: Sea Fog

Sea Fog

Here on the North Pembrokeshire coast we get sea fog several times a year in summer. Just rolls in and suddenly everywhere is cold and damp. These photos from 2011 of the harbour area of Fishguard

Re: Sea Fog

[QUOTE

Here on the North Pembrokeshire coast we get sea fog several times a year in summer. Just rolls in and suddenly everywhere is cold and damp. These photos from 2011 of the harbour area of Fishguard[/QUOTE]

we get this too in Ireland BUT the old folks consider it to be a sign of good weather coming, is that the opinion in Fishguard

got some of it the last week too

Used to get that in East Lothian. Everywhere would be sunny and we'd get a heavy mist with everything dripping. Most frustrating. Not too bad now I am 200 miles further north!

Good photos, a common thing to roll in a spoil hay making weather along Yorks coast too!

I showed the pics to my son who's been shearing around Pembs for about 6 weeks and he was pretty sure he'd shorn down the road on the left of the two first photos for Will Morse just over a week ago and up on the hill, on the right of the first pic.
    Don't itch for something if you're not prepared to scratch for it.