Thread: New Valtra

New Valtra

Our new arrival for this harvest. T 213 Versus. Specced with a 180 degree spinning seat to allow use of crane levers thru rear window. Forest cab with glass half roof aswell 50k, susspension front links etc. Driver loves it............so far
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: New Valtra

Tidy setup. How long does it take to load spreader with crane? Their must be money in lime spreading with all this new lime spreading kit on BFF!

Just think how happy he will be when you get him a proper lime spreader !, Just ducking my head down below the parapet to avoid all the rotten tomatoes those who's spreaders are the same colour as their toms !

And below someone who has (see the light !) and traded in 2 x red for 2 x green Mr Rob Cutting, fine fellow.

watch out for the wheel rims cracking I had 2 go on me in the last 2 weeks. and two more of are tractors have had the same.

Do they still have the silly small steering wheel, the gear leavers you needed ape arms to use, and the powershift which is so slow it's measured on a geological scale?

Quote Originally Posted by 306neil View Post
    Our new arrival for this harvest. T 213 Versus. Specced with a 180 degree spinning seat to allow use of crane levers thru rear window. Forest cab with glass half roof aswell 50k, susspension front links etc. Driver loves it............so far
    looks a tidy set up, glad driver is happy, if hes not he can buy what wants.....!!!!
    Big Vern..... Stay low Move faster

Quote Originally Posted by Condi View Post
    Do they still have the silly small steering wheel, the gear leavers you needed ape arms to use, and the powershift which is so slow it's measured on a geological scale?
    Apparently so Condi, but there again the driver is genetically modified to suit the ergonomics of the tractor cab & controls....... he even has 6 fingers to operate all the buttons at the same time, as for the gearshift its in tune with his brain............lol

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
    watch out for the wheel rims cracking I had 2 go on me in the last 2 weeks. and two more of are tractors have had the same.
    Thanks Kingpin I will check them tomorrow