Thread: Honda WB 20 XT Waterpump - Bargain

Honda WB 20 XT Waterpump - Bargain

Honda WB 20 XT Waterpump

Cost me over £450 when new. It hasn’t done a lot of work,hence the really tidy condition.
    It starts and runs perfectly, ideal for drawing a lot ofwater out of a lake/pond or flooded cellar.
    Included in the sale is a long 2” diameter suction hose, and all the fittings which cost me £35 to scale it down so you could use a normal garden hose as a delivery hose.
    It will move 600 litres of water a minute, and spray it over 32 metres high, and it will draw water in from over 8 metres away.
    £175 – I am located near Burton On Trent inStaffordshire – 07530 858991 – You would need to collect it as I am not goingto faf around trying to get it sent out on a pallet.

Coincidentally there is a secondhand one for sale at the minute on Ebay for £375

Pictures of mine:

Re: Honda WB 20 XT Waterpump - Bargain

Hi

I had lots of phone calls about this last year when i first put it up for sale, but at that time i decided to keep it.

I have now decided that i do wish to sell it - The price remains the same, so if you are interested then please ring me on the number above.

Thanks Mark