Thread: oats again

oats again

I usually put in a request if anyone has got any low admix milling oats for sale. This year we're looking for even more too.
    We grow ourselves and are end-users and we buy from a few on here already -many thanks!

We're looking for quite large amounts if available - ideally 100t+ lots but single loads considered.

If we like them the premium will be very well above market (I hear spot is around 130-132 ex for Oct). Much preferred to be Midlands, East or South East but we do already go out to West country if special.

A bit late I'm aware but I am very much looking for growers next year and can link to wheat or oats if need. Most growers already with us for 2-3 years.
    Grown after rape or other cereal break is the best.

best to pm me or ring and we can work out if there is potential.

Phil
    Last edited by theph1l; 03-07-15 at 12:46 AM.

Re: oats again

I had an excellent response last time from the post below so thought it might be time to try again.
    I'm still looking for more Spring oats this year and I expect there could still be many out there.
    Canyon good. Have experience of other varieties too so can consider others and can look at different (<50kg/hl) Bushel weights. They do need to have been kept dry and nice by now though.

Also very much if anyone might think of planting oats this spring or even next autumn then please get in touch - it is likely to be a very good year compared to current one due to the backlash from lower prices.

number in post below (or above?)

Phil

You say the premium is pretty good, so what are you paying delivered?

Hi Condi. Please ring if you have some oats.
    Last edited by theph1l; 03-07-15 at 12:40 AM.