Thread: Concrete pipes

Concrete pipes

I'm looking for concrete pipes to make a bridge with. I need 3 x 8 ft lengths and must be 1 metre internal diameter. Second hand or chipped would be fine.

Re: Concrete pipes

Quote Originally Posted by grassmanman View Post
    I'm looking for concrete pipes to make a bridge with. I need 3 x 8 ft lengths and must be 1 metre internal diameter. Second hand or chipped would be fine.
    Where abouts in NI are you? County for a starter. Try Finlay Breton near the Ballygawley roundabout, have hauled loadsa pipes outta there, sometimes they'd have seconds lying around.

Finlay Breton Concrete

11, Aghnagar Road, Ballygawley, Dungannon, BT70 2HW

Telephone: 02885568441 Fax: 02885567247 Email: ireland.salesproducts@cemex.com Web Address: www.finlaybreton.com
    Last edited by Ulscots; 16-09-13 at 10:47 AM. Reason: additional info

Thanks UlsterScot for the info. I phoned them today but they say they don't do concrete pipes anymore. I've priced FP McCann who are probably the best and have them in stock but only full priced ones. I'm in Co. Londonderry by the way.

shame you are over the water i have these only enough to make it 6 metres wide though

https://www.dropbox.com/s/esftwrv60acxs7a/100_0737.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by grassmanman View Post
    Thanks UlsterScot for the info. I phoned them today but they say they don't do concrete pipes anymore. I've priced FP McCann who are probably the best and have them in stock but only full priced ones. I'm in Co. Londonderry by the way.
    Not been down there for a couple of years, didn't know they'd stopped, Cherry's used to do concrete but think they've changed over to plastic. Them boys at Macosquin used to do them too, not sure if they still do or not, once got a seconds ring outta there for my parents 600 gall oil tank to sit on. Lifted ones somewhere up near shore of the lough....McCann or Macrete????? cant remember. Will check in morning. Over and out

Ulscots

3 foot by 3 foot round concrete pipes today at 67 quid each plus VAT. Collected. PM if interested.