Thread: Hay & Straw wanted

Hay & Straw wanted

Due to local shortage. Reputable merchant requires suppliers of quality Hay and Straw all bale types, preferable North east, Yorkshire, Lincs but all areas covered. Payment on uplift.

Re: Hay & Straw wanted

Have 150 round bales four and five foot in South Norfolk.meadow hay of hls ground.pm me if interested
    nick......

Hi Eldon, we have 100 each of 5ft wheat and barley, belt baled round bales so nice and tight, nett wrapped. Can load with telehandler. These are surplus to our need for our beef herd this year, baled from our own weed free straw. Our farm is on South Yorks, North Lincs boarder. Call / text if you want 07760171101.

Quote Originally Posted by Eildon View Post
    Due to local shortage. Reputable merchant requires suppliers of quality Hay and Straw all bale types, preferable North east, Yorkshire, Lincs but all areas covered. Payment on uplift.
    We have small bale hay, barley, wheat and oat straw in 21 bale packs. Just off M25 J18 or M1 J8.
    can also deliver on artic...
    big Hesston wheat and oat straw also...

Quote Originally Posted by Eildon View Post

Hi I have hay wheat and barley straw in MF2140 bales. 800x700 lying near lincoln

Anyone heard from his guy yet????

Hi sorry folks thought I'd get a notification in my email that someone had replied!! whoops i'm on it now!!
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by nick channer View Post
    Anyone heard from his guy yet????
    Hi Not sure I'm just being technogically dim but don't seem able to pm any of you guys?! I'm interested in all of the above please call me on 07831647032 or email scannyman@aol.com
    thanks

I have plenty of barley and wheat straw available in Essex in quadrants weighing about 325kg / bale.