Thread: Tractor Theft Lincolnshire

Tractor Theft Lincolnshire

Please watch out for this distinctive tractor

http://www.sleafordstandard.co.uk/ne...wick-1-5563928

Police are appealing for witnesses after a tractor was stolen from a field in Scopwick.
    Between 7pm yesterday (Monday 7th ) and 9am this morning (Tue), a green and yellow John Deere 2600 tractor has been stolen from the bottom of a field opposite the Scopwick level crossing.
    The tractor was displaying a number plate of L209 RJL and has Philip Baumber Agricultural Contractors written round the rim of the cab.
    There is also a V-shaped crop roller on the back.

Is this tractor being stored in a location near you?
    [more on link]
    "The thieves had driven the tractor away from the cottage, away from the gateway to the bottom of the field and removed the dual wheels !! They then drove around the edge of the field furthest away from the cottage to the gate and away to the west (Newark/Grantham/ A1 area) The tractor was attached to a set of Cousins 6m Contour Cambridge rolls which were also taken. The tractor is 4wd with 12000hrs on it !!, 3 aerials on the roof, Home made front linkage, bonnet mounted exhaust(rare), 12x38 rear tyres and is in very good condition. The Rolls are in good condition and have 2 new rings painted black on the middle gang and a chain hung on the rear axle.
    I would appreciate if you could post these extra details to the forum and post to any other forums you are a member of. I have had this tractor for a long time and its loss has had a big impact on me."

Re: Tractor Theft Lincolnshire

John Deere 2600 tractor
    What does a JD 2600 look like?
    British Farming Forum on Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/BritishFarmingForum

I would hazard a guess it is a 6200, not a 2600 and it looks like this:
    The things that come to those who wait, are things left by those who got there first!

Quote Originally Posted by Howard_S View Post
    I would hazard a guess it is a 6200, not a 2600
    That figures.

Might be this one then.

Taken from this video of "Lincolnshire, UK-based contractor Philip Baumber harvesting carrots near Coningsby"
    http://youtu.be/feNFpHU8k1E
    British Farming Forum on Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/BritishFarmingForum