Thread: Are Agridata still going...?

Are Agridata still going...?

I am wanting to start keeping computer movement records again, as our cattle numbers have built up from nothing to 7-80 very quickly again, not sure why...!

I have emailed Agridata 3 times twice over a 4 week period and not even an autoresponder reply. The first was to their sales address so no excuses there I would have thought... Shame, as I had used AD for 8-10 years until I jacked in cattle keeping in 2009 and was happy to back to using the software. The customer service was always a bit slow, but fortunately the program was pretty well bullet proof. I even stopped the update subs in the last 2 years, as it all seemed pointless with a tiny herd by then, unless a new record keeping requirement came out Their billing system howver kept sending bills even after they had been emailed and phoned numerous times to tell them, Stop!
    steveR formerly known as dexterbeef!

Re: Are Agridata still going...?

In North Shropshire we still use a thing called a telephone, not sure if you still have them 'in the city'

Hope you are keeping well, nearly called in t'other day, bought summat off e Bay from 'that way'

Quote Originally Posted by J B View Post
    In North Shropshire we still use a thing called a telephone, not sure if you still have them 'in the city'

Hope you are keeping well, nearly called in t'other day, bought summat off e Bay from 'that way'
    Well we do have a landline, less said about the blight that is EE and their mobile phone masts!! I am not impressed that a "tech" company cannot respond to emails as that is how they provide support!

Do give me a shout if swinging by.... Us retired gentleman farmers need to stay in touch. I see you are still in MD on the Wed's, we were in briefly for the weanling sale last week, but too late and low numbers, you looked harassed and VERY busy the time before I'll come and tap you on the shoulder next time....
    steveR formerly known as dexterbeef!

rrr

Quote Originally Posted by boo79x View Post
    rrr
    oops! not quite sure what happened there! I've been trying to post a reply but i think there's been gremlins in my computer! Just wanted to let you know about a small company called Border Software, they do a farm management package called FarmIT3000, we've been using it and i just wanted to spread the word about them as they have been outstanding to us!