Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Woody Allen scene

  1. #1
    Senior Member 4wd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North York Moors
    Posts
    1,281

    Woody Allen scene

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...rt-expert.html

    Dr. Melik: This morning for breakfast he requested something called "wheat germ, organic honey and tiger's milk."
    Dr. Aragon: [chuckling] Oh, yes. Those are the charmed substances that some years ago were thought to contain life-preserving properties.
    Dr. Melik: You mean there was no deep fat? No steak or cream pies or... hot fudge?
    Dr. Aragon: Those were thought to be unhealthy... precisely the opposite of what we now know to be true.
    Dr. Melik: Incredible.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    1,171

    Re: Woody Allen scene

    Common sense really. I've been telling people this for years (with no scientific knowledge to back it up, it just makes me feel better).

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bald Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Anglesey
    Posts
    1,010

    Re: Woody Allen scene

    Yesterday's Telegraph headline was along the lines of:

    "You'll die young if you eat fry-ups"


    Pretty much like drinking wine & eating chocolates.

    All bollox so long as everything is in moderation & you have some reasonable exercise. Common sense really but CS left the building long ago ........

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    202

    Re: Woody Allen scene

    Quote Originally Posted by 4wd View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...rt-expert.html

    Dr. Melik: This morning for breakfast he requested something called "wheat germ, organic honey and tiger's milk."
    Dr. Aragon: [chuckling] Oh, yes. Those are the charmed substances that some years ago were thought to contain life-preserving properties.
    Dr. Melik: You mean there was no deep fat? No steak or cream pies or... hot fudge?
    Dr. Aragon: Those were thought to be unhealthy... precisely the opposite of what we now know to be true.
    Dr. Melik: Incredible.
    one of woddys funniest films ever
    while this exchange is taking place
    the doctors are stuffing cigarettes in his mouth and trying to light them

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    1,171

    Re: Woody Allen scene

    It is epic. I've got it on DVD somewhere. The nose scene is obviously epic. Plus the orgasmatron / robot episode. Plus the government rocket launcher guys who keep blowing up their own stuff. Must dig it out.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    north
    Posts
    255

    Re: Woody Allen scene

    He married one of his daughters and fiddled with the other. Creepy person.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Luis Valley, Southern Colorado.
    Posts
    43

    Re: Woody Allen scene

    Well, she was his step-daughter and the rest is speculation/allegation.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    202

    Re: Woody Allen scene

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    He married one of his daughters and fiddled with the other. Creepy person.
    you are like that ungrateful wagon that won the best actress at the baftas.
    she didn't even thank him for the part

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    north
    Posts
    255

    Re: Woody Allen scene

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Well, she was his step-daughter and the rest is speculation/allegation.
    I wonder if you will ever get an American version of the Savile Inquiry over there.
    He is seriously creepy imo.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Luis Valley, Southern Colorado.
    Posts
    43

    Re: Woody Allen scene

    Statute of limitations, if you have a reasonable complaint, call your attorney and get to it as most things (not all) have a time limit.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    north
    Posts
    255

    Re: Woody Allen scene

    As much as I wouldn't want any victim to be unable to find justice, I can see the benefits of such a system.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •