Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 192

Thread: Rural evictions

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,456

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Einstien View Post

    I'm realising you are one of those people that expect to be given what you want just because you are where you are...
    And I'm realising that you're (another) one of those people who think "I've got mine so sod everyone else".

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NE England
    Posts
    535

    Re: Rural evictions

    Discount rents, cheep mortage rates ,right to buy ,wish I was in that position .

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    125

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by matbrojoe View Post
    And I'm realising that you're (another) one of those people who think "I've got mine so sod everyone else".
    And he worked his ass off for it - so why shouldn't his opinion be any less valid than yours?

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    961

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by matbrojoe View Post
    And I'm realising that you're (another) one of those people who think "I've got mine so sod everyone else".
    Not at all - when the Banker from London buys the land next to me and starts trying to Farm it, I go out my way to help them.... I'll happily reward hard work!

    What I won't do, is help/defend those that think the Gov't should give them what others have to work damn hard for! Now I realise you can work damn hard on a low wage, but usually this means lots of hours so overall decent money, OR you should do some low paid enjoyable work and some higher paid boring work to compensate...

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    961

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by matbrojoe View Post
    So you're saying the people who already have a crown property rented are fortunate? which seems rather like a tacit admission that there's a shortage of affordable properties to rent in rural areas, but you're still saying kicking these people out and selling the properties so there are even fewer available is a good thing.

    Whose argument is flawed again?
    I've never said they aren't fortunate - what I am saying is that they HAVE BEEN fortunate, and Un-fortunately this appears to be coming to an end, which IMO they should have expected being in a rental property of any type.

    I've never said there isn't a shortage of affordable rural property either, I have just said this is inevitable supply and demand, If I was in a RENTED nice village property, there is no way on earth I would think I have it for life....!

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    south scotland
    Posts
    756

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Einstien View Post
    You don't seem to worried about the hedge fund managers or bankers that have to suffer London all day.... Oh your only concerned about the fortunate few that landed a crown rental already....

    Your arguments/comments are so flawed
    Nobody has to suffer being a hedge fund mgr or banker. They could get a proper job.
    bankers have brought this country to its knees, and these crown tenants are expected to pay the price for banking mistakes.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    south scotland
    Posts
    756

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Moors Farmer View Post
    And he worked his ass off for it - so why shouldn't his opinion be any less valid than yours?
    Working your ass off means different things to different people.
    Someone who works in an office from 9 till 7 thinks they are working their ass off, while a farmer will start 2 hours earlier and finish 2 hours later, with no statutary holidays, sick pay or pension.

  8. #68
    Senior Member old-school's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    140

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by danseyspass View Post
    I think being a farmer, i actually qualify as a charity. It certainly isnt a money making proposition.

    There is nothing wrong with making money, but the effect on others should always be considered, especially if you are the queen.
    If I did not know Basilseal is now Matbrojoe , I would have said he is you, you are him

    The same ilk

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    961

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by danseyspass View Post
    Nobody has to suffer being a hedge fund mgr or banker. They could get a proper job.
    bankers have brought this country to its knees, and these crown tenants are expected to pay the price for banking mistakes.

    The Bankers are only partially to blame, they just took advantage of the cultural Buy now Pay never, fashion driving high demand, poor household budgeting and over valued housing etc

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    961

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by danseyspass View Post
    Working your ass off means different things to different people.
    Someone who works in an office from 9 till 7 thinks they are working their ass off, while a farmer will start 2 hours earlier and finish 2 hours later, with no statutary holidays, sick pay or pension.
    I totally agree - hence the Banker has just as much right to live/buy a house in the Countryside as The Tractor Driver....

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,456

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by old-school View Post
    If I did not know Basilseal is now Matbrojoe , I would have said he is you, you are him

    The same ilk
    What, putting forward a rational argument to be met with either deliberate misrepresentations or snide personal attacks? Yes, i see what you mean.

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    south scotland
    Posts
    756

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Einstien View Post
    The Bankers are only partially to blame, they just took advantage of the cultural Buy now Pay never, fashion driving high demand, poor household budgeting and over valued housing etc
    "took advantage" yes they certainly did, and no, they are totally to blame, not partially.
    It was the banks who dished out the silly loans, mortgages, credit cards and buy to let mortgages, nobody else.
    My wife left a bank job because she refused to press loans onto customers.

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    961

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by danseyspass View Post
    "took advantage" yes they certainly did, and no, they are totally to blame, not partially.
    It was the banks who dished out the silly loans, mortgages, credit cards and buy to let mortgages, nobody else.
    My wife left a bank job because she refused to press loans onto customers.

    I think it isn't fair to not apportion some of the blame on stupidity/fashion/culture.... I for one didn't buy anything on credit, didn't stretch myself to buy a house I couldn't afford and didn't buy a 50" plasma screen on a credit card

    I think you have to also apportion some of the blame on bureaucracy in the public sector, and Gov't wastage! Don't get me wrong the Banks knew what was happening, but I don't believe it was entirely their fault....


    Anyway back to the point of this thread, Imagine this post was "

    I own a house and rent it out, and have given the Tennant's 6 months notice but they are refusing to leave stating that they thought the property was available for life"

    We would all be banging the drum saying how stupid the tenants are to think that!

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Co. Antrim
    Posts
    126

    Re: Rural evictions

    Me an senior managment, always being more than a bit contra-cultural.
    Refused to play the credit card/mortgage game.
    And as a result we are now well, well ahead.
    For example someone once attempted to explain to me how it made absolute hard nosed financial sense to change their car every 2 or 3 years.
    I countered with the simple (and to me intuitive) counter argument, that if a car dealer made money every time they traded a car, and they must, otherwise they go bust, the fewer times one traded/changed cars, the better off one must inevitably be.
    By the simple deduction that if the car dealer/trader was not making a profit at ones expense.
    One surely must be saving money.
    Simples!
    ps
    We have both used credit cards from 17 or 18 years of age, but ALWAYS paid them off monthly, and reaped the various benefits subsidized by the saps who "carried" their monthly/punative debt forward.
    regards,
    Marcus
    pps
    gosh darn it
    might treat mysel to a wee 200/300 Series Fendt to play with in my retirment.

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    south scotland
    Posts
    756

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Einstien View Post
    I think it isn't fair to not apportion some of the blame on stupidity/fashion/culture.... I for one didn't buy anything on credit, didn't stretch myself to buy a house I couldn't afford and didn't buy a 50" plasma screen on a credit card

    I think you have to also apportion some of the blame on bureaucracy in the public sector, and Gov't wastage! Don't get me wrong the Banks knew what was happening, but I don't believe it was entirely their fault....


    Anyway back to the point of this thread, Imagine this post was "

    I own a house and rent it out, and have given the Tennant's 6 months notice but they are refusing to leave stating that they thought the property was available for life"

    We would all be banging the drum saying how stupid the tenants are to think that!
    If you were describing a single house in a village owned by a private person you would be right. But we are talking about THE CROWN kicking out a third of the occupants of whole villages, when it is a commonly held belief that a crown house is for life.
    That belief is borne out by the chap that has spent 30,000 on renovations.
    As to the banks, i would have let them all go.

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds
    Posts
    908

    Re: Rural evictions

    Blaming bankers, easy is it not? Those evil bastards, left us in the you know what, thanks to Maggie Thatcher who gave them the green light.
    easy to blame them until you look at the truth.
    who told them to make mortgages easier.
    who told them them to make traditional managers redundant, since he ( of course he Captain Mainwaring, they have always been he ) was excluding non conventional mortgages, such as girls or even those who could not afford one.
    of course Gordon was only interested in stamp duty and VAT plus the huge income tax he was levying on those huge profits the banks were making and taking income tax at 40 % on the bonuses the banks were paying to their employees. This was superior to the 20 % paid in corporation tax the banks paid, so the more bonuses paid, the more Gordon could splash on benefit payments to the core labour voters
    The city loved Gordon , but it has cost us a huge mountain of debt, since in the good times Gordon was paying not just this but every penny he could borrow to persuade the traditional labour heartlands to keep voting for him.
    20 years earlier these same people recognised that labour was never going to improve their future and voted for Maggie, sadly Gordon has proved them right, but it is going to take another generation to pay this debt off. In the meantime our old foe Germany has done what it does best, pay off debt in the good times
    Ixworth Solar Farming Ltd.

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Bury St Edmunds
    Posts
    908

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by danseyspass View Post
    If you were describing a single house in a village owned by a private person you would be right. But we are talking about THE CROWN kicking out a third of the occupants of whole villages, when it is a commonly held belief that a crown house is for life.
    That belief is borne out by the chap that has spent 30,000 on renovations.
    As to the banks, i would have let them all go.
    It is not the crown kicking them out it is the treasury
    Ixworth Solar Farming Ltd.

  18. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    somerset now working in the real world
    Posts
    894

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by matbrojoe View Post
    And I'm realising that you're (another) one of those people who think "I've got mine so sod everyone else".
    Now steady,, where has any one said I'm Allred ought sod every one else,, I am where I am today because I wanted to commit to a lifestyle that took me all over the world, paid me a wage, and with out to fine appoint on it risk me hairy old arse on a few occasions,
    any one can make the choices I made, or you make, made,,, I have given a lot over the years thank you very much,, and am now supposed to be retired,, am I sat home on me arse watching Jeremy Kyle. Am check as like,,, go and get what you want if you want it bad enough,,

    but don't be seeing red just because the opinion you're hearing isn't the one you want,,
    Big Vern..... Stay low Move faster

  19. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    south scotland
    Posts
    756

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Exfarmer View Post
    Blaming bankers, easy is it not? Those evil bastards, left us in the you know what, thanks to Maggie Thatcher who gave them the green light.
    easy to blame them until you look at the truth.
    who told them to make mortgages easier.
    who told them them to make traditional managers redundant, since he ( of course he Captain Mainwaring, they have always been he ) was excluding non conventional mortgages, such as girls or even those who could not afford one.
    of course Gordon was only interested in stamp duty and VAT plus the huge income tax he was levying on those huge profits the banks were making and taking income tax at 40 % on the bonuses the banks were paying to their employees. This was superior to the 20 % paid in corporation tax the banks paid, so the more bonuses paid, the more Gordon could splash on benefit payments to the core labour voters
    The city loved Gordon , but it has cost us a huge mountain of debt, since in the good times Gordon was paying not just this but every penny he could borrow to persuade the traditional labour heartlands to keep voting for him.
    20 years earlier these same people recognised that labour was never going to improve their future and voted for Maggie, sadly Gordon has proved them right, but it is going to take another generation to pay this debt off. In the meantime our old foe Germany has done what it does best, pay off debt in the good times
    Bankers are businessmen(allegedly) and should have run their business responsibly.
    If some person tells you to shoot your foot off, do you do it?
    If someone tells you to put all your savings on a horse, do you do it?
    Of course not.
    Gordon Brown is a class 1 imbecile, i never listened to him and nobody else HAD to.

    And if the crown estate is the treasury, why is it called the crown estate? I forecast a climbdown and a rebranding exercise.

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,456

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Vern View Post
    Now steady,, where has any one said I'm Allred ought sod every one else,,
    With respect Vern it's a sentiment being repeated again and again on this thread by people, not you, who've had chances in life that aren't available to people starting out today, but don't think that this matters because it doesn't affect them directly.


    I am where I am today because I wanted to commit to a lifestyle that took me all over the world, paid me a wage, and with out to fine appoint on it risk me hairy old arse on a few occasions,
    any one can make the choices I made, or you make, made,,, I have given a lot over the years thank you very much,, and am now supposed to be retired,, am I sat home on me arse watching Jeremy Kyle. Am check as like,,, go and get what you want if you want it bad enough,,

    but don't be seeing red just because the opinion you're hearing isn't the one you want,,
    I feel you're misunderstanding what i've tried to say here, I totally agree with you that some people will chose to work hard and try to get on, and others won't, the point is not that we should take things from them that have worked hard and give them to those who couldn't be arsed, but that those who do work hard actually have the chance to get on and better themselves. Also, some people chose to do jobs that though they pay a regular wage will never make them millionaires, but nevertheless are important jobs to society. One could perhaps say that about your own former career, as a soldier you've given a great deal to society.

    There will always be an inequality of wealth within society, but that doesn't mean that we have to put profit above everything. You may think it's wishy washy pinko liberal stuff to call for society to treat people more fairly, yet despite the sentiments expressed on this thread there are dozens of threads on this forum calling for just that, in fact people have even been out forming picket lines and protesting for the cause of fair treatment of the little guy by big business. Why are the Crown tennants asking the treasury to be fair with tem any less deserving than the farmers calling for fair treatment from the supermarkets?

  21. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,456

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Einstien View Post
    The argument all boils down to "tenants have been lead to believe that they had a home for life as long as they paid the rent", I've never heard this, and certainly wasn't told this when I looked at a Crown property...

    I have to say I think this is a little nave, and probably just emanating from frustration, I rent and have to be fully aware I may have to move at some point, I'm not convinced I would think anything different whoever the landlord is....???

    Unfortunately in life, money tends to empower demand, and if city folk push the price of rural property up, it will push people on low income into less desirable housing in Towns etc. The only real answer is to go earn enough money to buy the things you want!

    As i said above, there seem to be a lot of threadw on this forum calling for fair treatment for farmers, so i had a look at what some of the posters were saying on them. things like this:

    "Can I ask what sort of Farming you do? And do you know anything about Dairy Farming?

    High gate price for the milk is irrelevant if all the costs have risen faster!

    I think all the related businesses that hang off Dairy-ing (Contractors, Dairy Supplies, Parlour Feed, Dairy Equipment Manufacture/supply, Vets etc etc) should be more interested in supporting their livelihood."

    No prizes for guessing who wrote that, though it seems to be strangely at odds with the posts you've made on this thread. Surely by the logic of your argument on this thread, the supermakets are just making a comercial decision to buy your product from you as cheaply as they can, they don't owe you a living, what right have you to expect a sustainable price just because it's 'fair'? Why should you expect people to spend more of their hard earned cash on food just so you can stay in business? why is it imperative that you are treated fairly when others can go whistle?

  22. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Co. Antrim
    Posts
    126

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Exfarmer View Post
    Blaming bankers, easy is it not? Those evil bastards, left us in the you know what, thanks to Maggie Thatcher who gave them the green light.
    easy to blame them until you look at the truth.
    who told them to make mortgages easier.
    who told them them to make traditional managers redundant, since he ( of course he Captain Mainwaring, they have always been he ) was excluding non conventional mortgages, such as girls or even those who could not afford one.
    of course Gordon was only interested in stamp duty and VAT plus the huge income tax he was levying on those huge profits the banks were making and taking income tax at 40 % on the bonuses the banks were paying to their employees. This was superior to the 20 % paid in corporation tax the banks paid, so the more bonuses paid, the more Gordon could splash on benefit payments to the core labour voters
    The city loved Gordon , but it has cost us a huge mountain of debt, since in the good times Gordon was paying not just this but every penny he could borrow to persuade the traditional labour heartlands to keep voting for him.
    20 years earlier these same people recognised that labour was never going to improve their future and voted for Maggie, sadly Gordon has proved them right, but it is going to take another generation to pay this debt off. In the meantime our old foe Germany has done what it does best, pay off debt in the good times
    Pardon the Pun, but the above statement is absolutly "on the money"
    that and flogging the UK's gold reserves during a period of historic and accepted low gold prices.
    I did wonder, at the time, was this some cunning Blair/Brown plan to emasculate the British economy, and therefore the stg, so as to make joining the Euro, more attractive?
    m

  23. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    961

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by matbrojoe View Post
    As i said above, there seem to be a lot of threadw on this forum calling for fair treatment for farmers, so i had a look at what some of the posters were saying on them. things like this:

    "Can I ask what sort of Farming you do? And do you know anything about Dairy Farming?

    High gate price for the milk is irrelevant if all the costs have risen faster!

    I think all the related businesses that hang off Dairy-ing (Contractors, Dairy Supplies, Parlour Feed, Dairy Equipment Manufacture/supply, Vets etc etc) should be more interested in supporting their livelihood."

    No prizes for guessing who wrote that, though it seems to be strangely at odds with the posts you've made on this thread. Surely by the logic of your argument on this thread, the supermakets are just making a comercial decision to buy your product from you as cheaply as they can, they don't owe you a living, what right have you to expect a sustainable price just because it's 'fair'? Why should you expect people to spend more of their hard earned cash on food just so you can stay in business? why is it imperative that you are treated fairly when others can go whistle?

    Sorry but I don't see that any of this (All relevant when in context) is at odds with what I'm saying here....? Do you mean I'm not supporting the tenants but I should be as they are customers of mine? Or are you meaning I should be trying to help them keep the cushy rent/property just because they have had it for a while, how is that fair? surely it is 'Fairer' to give someone else a turn in the village!

    I really don't see where you are going/how this adds to the debate of should/shouldn't they have the rental for life??

  24. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Perthshire
    Posts
    153

    Re: Rural evictions

    Where are these people going to go? If they really were on a low rent, so that these properties were the equivalent of rural council houses, then the chances are they can't afford to buy and are going to need housing benefit to allow them to rent privately, or even council housing. So the treasury has pushed the cost onto the local councils; it hasn't gained anything for the public sector; the value of the houses in a buyer's market will soon be swallowed up and the social cost, carried by all of us, will continue indefinitely, possibly destroying the infrastructure of the villages where this has hit hardest.

    I long ago found out the hard way that no tenancy is ever secure and I am not saying that the terms and conditions shouldn't be reviewed or some properties sold or some tenants moved on, as needs to happen in any letting business; but such a sudden, massive and brutal cull of good tenants at a financially difficult time doesn't benefit anyone; including the general public, I suspect, who will ultimately be paying for this.

  25. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    south scotland
    Posts
    756

    Re: Rural evictions

    The problem we have is that our tax laws are causing wealth to concentrate into fewer and fewer hands, as outlined in thomas piketty s new book capital in the 21st century.
    With lots of people now excluded from home ownersjp, it is only going to get worse, unless our tax system is altered substantially.
    The arguement about "fair" treatment by supermarkets is very valid, however not really comparable as the crown estate has no shareholders to satisfy and tesco etc may have taken enough rope to hang themselves.
    Government owned land should be used to alleviate some of the problems of society, but increasingly it is being run by private agents with different goals, ie maximum fees and profits.
    It never fails to amuse me when councils wail about a shortage of affordable housing, yet sell prime building land to developers at maximum price instead of being more imaginitive.

  26. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    125

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by danseyspass View Post
    The problem we have is that our tax laws are causing wealth to concentrate into fewer and fewer hands, as outlined in thomas piketty s new book capital in the 21st century.
    With lots of people now excluded from home ownersjp, it is only going to get worse, unless our tax system is altered substantially.
    The arguement about "fair" treatment by supermarkets is very valid, however not really comparable as the crown estate has no shareholders to satisfy and tesco etc may have taken enough rope to hang themselves.
    Government owned land should be used to alleviate some of the problems of society, but increasingly it is being run by private agents with different goals, ie maximum fees and profits.
    It never fails to amuse me when councils wail about a shortage of affordable housing, yet sell prime building land to developers at maximum price instead of being more imaginitive.
    How? Why? Who?

  27. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    south scotland
    Posts
    756

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Moors Farmer View Post
    How? Why? Who?
    how? because houses are beyond the 3 times salary of lots of people in lots of places
    why? deposits being demanded are high, and with private rents very high, saving a deposit is not easy.
    who? lots of people who do essential work which is poorly paid.

    Hope that clears that up.

  28. #88
    Senior Member old-school's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    140

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by matbrojoe View Post
    What, putting forward a rational argument to be met with either deliberate misrepresentations or snide personal attacks? Yes, i see what you mean.
    . Basil

  29. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NE England
    Posts
    535

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by danseyspass View Post
    how? because houses are beyond the 3 times salary of lots of people in lots of places
    why? deposits being demanded are high, and with private rents very high, saving a deposit is not easy.
    who? lots of people who do essential work which is poorly paid.

    Hope that clears that up.
    Houses may 3 times the salary for some people in some area but theses areas might be some of the nice's parts of the country .
    You can rent a 3 bed house round here for 400-450 and it will be ok also to buy this type of house u can pick one up 75-100k . There was a house sold near me for 24k need 10-15 spent on it , that's affordable .

    Low skilled work will be poorly paid because it's low skilled .

    My daughter works as a carer she's 23 and her boyfriend who just finished 4 years of collage and is still looking for a full time job managed to buy one of these types of houses , I don't want them to live there for ever and they don't but proves you can get on the housing ladder .
    There's a high demand for houses in nice places .

  30. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    south scotland
    Posts
    756

    Re: Rural evictions

    Quote Originally Posted by oldoaktree View Post
    Houses may 3 times the salary for some people in some area but theses areas might be some of the nice's parts of the country .
    You can rent a 3 bed house round here for 400-450 and it will be ok also to buy this type of house u can pick one up 75-100k . There was a house sold near me for 24k need 10-15 spent on it , that's affordable .

    Low skilled work will be poorly paid because it's low skilled .

    My daughter works as a carer she's 23 and her boyfriend who just finished 4 years of collage and is still looking for a full time job managed to buy one of these types of houses , I don't want them to live there for ever and they don't but proves you can get on the housing ladder .
    There's a high demand for houses in nice places .
    But nice places still need the lowly low skilled people you describe, like the people who sweep the streets or collect the bins full of empty champagne bottles.
    A person who earns 16k will not get a mortgage for 75k, so is stuck with renting even though that may be dearer per month.
    House prices need to halve to bring things back to reality.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •