Thread: Shower pod

Shower pod

Anyone got one ?
    are they any good, I don't have the time or patience for tiling

Re: Shower pod

Quote Originally Posted by rogerm View Post
    Anyone got one ?
    are they any good, I don't have the time or patience for tiling
    Have a look at Mermaid panels. You will never tile a shower again once used. And Mrs. Zaza says they are easier to keep clean and we both think they look very good. Have used them on 4 showers, including 2 walk-ins. Brilliant. http://www.mermaidpanels.com/

don't have one myself, but they are pretty common here. Damn sure cheaper than hiring a setup done, and you can get them with all kinds of goodies. Popular for folks renting because they just unhook the unit and take it with them. I did our bathroom myself and had it tiled under the table, but if anything changes, I think we'll have one ourselves. Even saw one with a sauna attached.....
    Be your self and speak your mind. Them that matter won't mind and the others don't matter

Thanks
    I will have a look at Mermaid panels at our builders merchants

Have sent you a PM Roger.

Quote Originally Posted by zaza View Post
    Have a look at Mermaid panels. You will never tile a shower again once used. And Mrs. Zaza says they are easier to keep clean and we both think they look very good. Have used them on 4 showers, including 2 walk-ins. Brilliant. http://www.mermaidpanels.com/
    +1 for these, we've used them and they are fantastic, especially in holiday lets as they speed turnaround up quite a bit in terms of cleaning the bathroom down. There are some other types about too, one is a kind of two skinned correlated plastic type product but they are no where near as good as the solid panel type of board.
    Stay in Northamptonshire - meadowviewcottages.co.uk