Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #/@*!!,~<%^# Bikers!

Re: #/@*!!,~<%^# Bikers!

Quote Originally Posted by oldoaktree View Post
    I don't mind been criticised for something I have written but I do take exception for being criticised for how I have written it .

If you Deere boy , can not understand the difference then there's no helping you !
    Welcome to the real world! Where "been" (being) criticised for the way you right is a fact of life. Harsh though it may be, poor writing skills can be, and are construed as ignorance.

The RR sport is going great thanks
    If it's in chile red, give me a shout when you want to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Deereone View Post
    Welcome to the real world! Where "been" (being) criticised for the way you right is a fact of life. Harsh though it may be, poor writing skills can be, and are construed as ignorance.
    FFS leave it. He's explained that he's dyslexic. What's your problem?

If you're going to be a boorish pedant at least get your spelling up to the grade! The man has explained he is dyslexic. It has no effect on the content of his posts but only serves to make people like you feel smug when attacking someone else's shortcomings. Stick to 'the other side' if that's your outlook on life!

HH

I feel so upset Dear boy !
    I may to be ignorant when it comes to the English language and many other things to in life but I've managed to shrug it off .
    You seam to have a chip on your shoulder about it !
    I find wana' be bullies on forums like you who have no defence other than to pull about spelling a bit sad so run alone dearest boy and read your English dictionary

I know wana is not a word BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Rick View Post
    If it's in chile red, give me a shout when you want to sell.
    Santori Black or something like that don't think I've spelt santori right but I take it you get the idea . Any how's is black black ! Unlike some of the other blacks which are a bit off black

Santori Black or something like that don't think I've spelt santori right but I take it you get the idea . Any how's is black black ! Unlike some of the other blacks which are a bit off black
    Shame ...... colour too drug dealer/pimp for my liking. Hell of a car though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Rick View Post
    Shame ...... colour too drug dealer/pimp for my liking. Hell of a car though.
    Gota make the money somehow 😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by The Happy Herdsman View Post
    If you're going to be a boorish pedant at least get your spelling up to the grade! The man has explained he is dyslexic. It has no effect on the content of his posts but only serves to make people like you feel smug when attacking someone else's shortcomings. Stick to 'the other side' if that's your outlook on life!

HH
    Nice one!
    More haste less speed, me thinks.

I refer you to a previous post:

Quote "Just as one or two bad bikers give the rest of the biking fraternity a bad name; semi literate posts on a forum can reflect on the whole forum.

If posters want to criticise other posters they must be open to being criticised themselves".

from a #/@*!!,~<%^# Biker!

Nice one!
    More haste less speed, me thinks.

I refer you to a previous post:

Quote "Just as one or two bad bikers give the rest of the biking fraternity a bad name; semi literate posts on a forum can reflect on the whole forum.

If posters want to criticise other posters they must be open to being criticised themselves".

from a #/@*!!,~<%^# Biker!
    "The dear boy doth protest too much, methinks"

Another way to illustrate how safe it is to fly is the MicroMort, a unit of measurement devised by Ronald A. Howard, a Stanford University professor, to assess the comparative dangers associated with different activities. One MicroMort (MM) is equal to a one-in-a-million chance of death. For example, there were 551 recorded homicides in England and Wales in 2012/13, against a population of around 56 million, therefore the chances of being murdered in the next year is around 10MM.
    To increase the risk of death by roughly one MM, you must travel the following distances:
    - 6,000 miles in a train
    - 1,000 miles in a passenger jet
    - 230 miles in a car
    - 17 miles on foot
    - 10 miles by bicycle
    - 6 miles by motorbike

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Leading corn, return trip to field.......last bit was half a mile down dead straight A class road, gate entrance about 100 yards before blind brow. (Right hand turn)
    Motor bike followed by car catching me up, so well before the gateway Right hand flasher on, check mirrors. Biker gets closer.
    Biker then disappears into blind spot.....(if you can't see my mirrors etc).
    He is now about 2 or 3 yards from my flashing indicator, brake lights are on, starting to slow for right turn.
    Now I knew he was there and was watching carefully.....as well as checking for on coming traffic......what did the $*#}\\~>! do????
    Just as I was starting the right turn, popped out and overtook!
    As luck had it, he got away with it.
    But for me seeing him and his pillion (now brown underpanter ) they would have been mincemeat.
    What chance would I have had with M'lud?? Other than the following car driver being prepared to leap to my defence?

gee

http://www.durhamtimes.co.uk/news/13..._with_tractor/

Is this a new game of chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Another way to illustrate how safe it is to fly is the MicroMort, a unit of measurement devised by Ronald A. Howard, a Stanford University professor, to assess the comparative dangers associated with different activities. One MicroMort (MM) is equal to a one-in-a-million chance of death. For example, there were 551 recorded homicides in England and Wales in 2012/13, against a population of around 56 million, therefore the chances of being murdered in the next year is around 10MM.
    To increase the risk of death by roughly one MM, you must travel the following distances:
    - 6,000 miles in a train
    - 1,000 miles in a passenger jet
    - 230 miles in a car
    - 17 miles on foot
    - 10 miles by bicycle
    - 6 miles by motorbike
    how many miles do you have to travel on the log flume at alton towers?

Quote Originally Posted by matbrojoe View Post
    how many miles do you have to travel on the log flume at alton towers?
    Log flumes appear to be relatively safe.