Thread: Breathe.com

Breathe.com

I am blessed with a Breathe.com webmail account which seems to have disappeared. Anyone else had this problem?.

Re: Breathe.com

Quote Originally Posted by swedehurler View Post
    I am blessed with a Breathe.com webmail account which seems to have disappeared. Anyone else had this problem?.
    Looks like they're having server problems
    http://www.breatheinternet.com/serviceStatus.html

UPDATE: Email Problems
    At this time we are still awaiting the necessary parts to resolve the problem but we are assured that these will arrive tonight. Our engineers are also looking at an alternative temporary solution which will resolve the issue for many of our customers in the short term. We will update you again once we have more information.
    Posted by Technical Support on 04 November 2014 at 18:23
    British Farming Forum on Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/BritishFarmingForum

Are you still having problems Swedehurler ? Haven't been able to send email yet again today with breathe but can receive

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
    Are you still having problems Swedehurler ? Haven't been able to send email yet again today with breathe but can receive
    I can send and receive but I'm not sure if all e-mails are coming in, and once in my inbox some e-mails delete themselves.