Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Tractor

Re: Project Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by michaelb1992 View Post
    Tyres would be about 30 percent so not great really! Yeah black chassis, all 140s were black chassis. Had a new exhaust and apparently the engine was rebuilt but can't be proved as she was a trade in! Also the hitch was rebushed! Gear changes are nice and smooth! Tbh I agree that you should be able to buy a tatty one for about 10k but there just not out there! Did you ever hear any more about the 130?
    Gone to local MF dealers last I heard but can't see it on their website though

http://emyrevans.com/en
    Ond lle bu'r arad' ar y ffridd Yn rhywgo'r gwanwyn pr o'r pridd

Quote Originally Posted by Mur Huwcun View Post
    Gone to local MF dealers last I heard but can't see it on their website though

http://emyrevans.com/en
    I'll look out on the website to see if she appears, which branch was it she was traded into? Have you any details on the spec of it?

Quote Originally Posted by michaelb1992 View Post
    I'll look out on the website to see if she appears, which branch was it she was traded into? Have you any details on the spec of it?
    Give them a call just in case!

Range Command, cab and axle suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Mur Huwcun View Post
    Give them a call just in case!

Range Command, cab and axle suspension
    Yeah think I'll give them a shout tomorrow and see! You don't know the hours?

what about this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-hollan...item234768222a i dont like the feed back score 50%

Quote Originally Posted by ford 7840 View Post
    what about this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-hollan...item234768222a i dont like the feed back score 50%
    Run, run and run a bit further!!! LWB ones weren't very good anyway without that list of problems and no door glass!!!!

Is it a copied advert from somewhere? No feedback

and he wants 14k for it talk about live in a dream world be lucky to get that if it was all complete

If that would of been a 155 or similar that would of been the perfect machine for me although again if he wants 14k he's dreaming!!! Cheers for the heads up anyway.

Still looking, someone's bound to know of a TM that requires a bit of tlc lol the rougher the better!!

theres a tm 175 @ cheffins for sale for 12k and it has'nt sold the last two sales, you could prob buy for alot less,

theres a tm 175 @ cheffins for sale for 12k and it has'nt sold the last two sales, you could prob buy for alot less,
    Yeah was at Cambridge a month or 2 ago and she was there, there's also a 155s been there for a while now!! How would I contact the owners though? Would cheffins give the details out?

no they Would'nt give the details of who own them, you could go in the office and make them an offer and then they would ring the owner and give you an answer there and then, if your after one theres plenty there like you said even that 155 but thats alot more money. you can't want one very bad or you could of tied a deal up months ago on any of them, if your looking for something for nothing you will be looking for a very long time,

no they Would'nt give the details of who own them, you could go in the office and make them an offer and then they would ring the owner and give you an answer there and then, if your after one theres plenty there like you said even that 155 but thats alot more money. you can't want one very bad or you could of tied a deal up months ago on any of them, if your looking for something for nothing you will be looking for a very long time,
    I'm in northern Ireland so it's not just as handy for me to get deal made at Cambridge when I can't be there! I'm in no panick something will turn up, looked at a few bits and pieces that people have but haven't floated my boat, people looking 13, 14k for tm125s etc with over 10k hours, that need a few things sorted is the problem! It's madness when you could buy one between 6 and 8k hours for little over 15k, that are in respectable condition and well looked after!

are if your in northern Ireland then yes its not so good for ya, mind you most dogs were sent over there from here so there should be 100s over there really,

are if your in northern Ireland then yes its not so good for ya, mind you most dogs were sent over there from here so there should be 100s over there really,
    You would think that but there not so easy found!! What would you call a reasonable price for the 155 at cambridge?

Were you at Cambridge on Monday?

Still looking folks, can't seem to find anything here in Northern Ireland, there's bound to be something across the pond!!

Anything out there?

Ready for another project if theres anything about?