Thread: AG dispenser

AG dispenser

Looking for an AG dispenser or similar. Ideally on 3 point linkage or pin and cone brackets. Going to have paper crumble through it. I'm in North Cumbria, anything sensible considered.

Re: AG dispenser

Carrs have a selection in. There was two at Penrith last week, one with JCB brackets and the other with skidsteer. I'd swap either set for Matbro if you did a deal.

Cheers JimF, I'm not a fan of Carrs, based on passed experience, the price never fits. They are one of the named dealers for the area so always seem to have some in. Guess I'm just hoping there is a better deal out there . Time permitting, I'll be having a look down at H&H on Thursday. Will keep you in mind if I buy something with JCB/SS brackets on and need a swap.

Got a tidy AG Fs200 on JCB Brackets. Its the front spinning disc type used for saw dust.

Hello, there one on here www.dandakidd.co.uk it cant be far from you

Thanks guys, I want it for bedding cubicles so needs to be the side output type with the belt, or can the fs200 be adapted to spread sideways only? Weld a plate on the front, to block it off so it only spreads sideways? Only use one side at a time?

Wondered about this type for loose housing on crumble. We currently muck out once a week and bed back down with about 6 inches. But young stock don't paddle through and it seals and they get dirty. So thought about a very thin dusting with a Fs200 every day or so as you would with a straw chopper might work?

Sorted now. Thanks for the offers.