Thread: MF 35 fuel filter housing (Standard 23c)

MF 35 fuel filter housing (Standard 23c)

Im overhauling an old MF 35 fitted with a 4 cylinder Standard 23C diesel engine in it at the moment. The old fuel filter housing has previously been damaged and somebody has bodged a repair. As a result the filter housing is leaking, and i cant find a new one online anywhere. Does anyone know if a filter housing from any other tractor/lorry/4x4 would fit? Im not sure of the sizes, but the old one has banjo fittings for diesel supply, outlet and return from injection pump, but i will also need another fitting for filling up the wee thermostart tank. Originality isn't a worry, just need something to work.

Re: MF 35 fuel filter housing (Standard 23c)

yes any will do , we put cav on all tractors even JD makes it easy to have a replacement filter on hand
    it is just me take me as i am

Im trying to get one with the same sized fittings etc. Has anybody converted one before? The original one is made by CAV, but cannot find any more info on it, other than F4/1 which is in the Massey parts list.

your fittens will go in , you might have to take out a little rubber O ring , but they are all the same , easy fix but i am not coming over to do it for you ,
    it is just me take me as i am

If you value originality I would contact one of the well known tractor breakers such as Ron Greet in Devon - I am fairly sure they would be able to supply an original filter housing.