Thread: Dyna 4 recalibration

Dyna 4 recalibration

Have a 5455 that had a replacement dyna 4 transmission within the last 100 hours. Problem is that even set to the most aggressive, the transmission direction change is too gentle in my humble opinion. Other than that the transmission is now very smooth on the road.

Wondered whether a re calibration might help, seeing as the clutch packs have probably bedded in now? I see from this thread http://farmingforum.co.uk/forums/sho...-4-calibration

that get her warmed, rev to 1500, put the shuttle forward (presumably with clutch depressed) whilst holding the diff lock down and she will go through her procedure?

Any advances/advice?....

Re: Dyna 4 recalibration

If you follow what I put in that post it should work. However if the oil temp is not right it won't do anything or give you a bad calibration. For some reason I can't send attachments from my PM but I have the relevant pages from the service manual on my computer. If you have any problems PM me your email address and I can send them to you that way.

HH

Re: Dyna 4 recalibration

Oh and don't touch the clutch pedal. Just lift to declutch when holding diff lock switch.

HH