Thread: solar field developers the good and the bad

solar field developers the good and the bad

can any one recommend a good developer .And who to avoid .

Re: solar field developers the good and the bad

Quote Originally Posted by whindy View Post
    can any one recommend a good developer .And who to avoid .
    Hi whindy

We are happy to advise - We are independent consultants working with many farmers and landowners (see here under mikelaluz). Please note I do not work for Hallmark but cannot get the details changed by Forum owners.

In essence make sure you own the Connection Agreement - We offer a free service to apply to the DNO in your name and ascertain if there is grid availability. This is always the starting point and gives you options on how and with who to proceed with

Please feel free to call or email at any time (solarforfarmers@gmail.com)

Kind Regards

Mike
    0796 462 9142 50 kW Solar OFFER

Re: solar field developers the good and the bad

Ive had some of this , and the main problems occurring were grid connection capacity at a main substation ie ( the main cross country pilons connection station) ,and the access rights of way thru others land to get to the connection by cable .

All was good with mine until these problems rearded there head , and my major installation company disappeared into the dust without a word , feel free to inbox me if you wish , but I don't advertise bad feelings ,bur they do have a Yorkshire rep and are supposed to be countrys number 1 .