Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 7 th May ???

Re: 7 th May ???

According to press reports it would appear that 1.454 million people in Scotland are going to get the representation that they deserve judging by the behaviour of some of the SNP MPs at Westminster so far.

Attempting to kick that old leftie Dennis Skinner out of his tradional seat, the student MP taking selfies in a subsidised cafe while she is eating eating chips & bread & butter, etc. etc. Supposedly all being encouraged by Salmond while Sturgeon throws a fit 300 miles away because she isn't there and can't do anything about the yobbish behaviour.

Vote Sturgeon - get Salmond.

Re: 7 th May ???

Quote Originally Posted by LALANS View Post
    I am suggesting that one should read as many books/articles as possible, listen to as many differing views as possible, whether one agrees with the sentiments contained therein or not. Then with this knowledge can one reasonably judge.
    In all things in life it is not simply black or white but varying shades of grey.
    Politicians have yet to twig that we can actually get on perfectly well without their machinations and interference in our lives. The smaller the government the better for us all.
    What disappoints me with this thread is how so many have an automatic knee jerk reaction when someone (in this case me) proffers an alternative view.

But hey that's life. No matter as my old man said as long as the weather is with you all else is secondary so here's to a glorious summer. TTFN
    I agree with much of that post, especially the bit about a glorious summer, however regarding the bit i've highlighted, has it escaped your notice that the SNP are politicians as well? The SNP have been laying politics the same as everyone else, if you think they're going to be any different to any other parties when it comes down to it, i fear you may be in for a disappointment.