Thread: New Government and Renewables Future

New Government and Renewables Future

When the dust settles what is the new Governments crystal ball forecast with renewables I wonder ???

Re: New Government and Renewables Future

Looks like 2 big renewables firms gone in to administration within hours of each according to the Independant and CAT fb page.

Seems like they are winding it up.
    Ixworth Solar Farming Ltd.

And now warnings of "Brown outs" if there are cold windless times during the winter!
    Wind Turbines....Solar Panels etc etc versus mega £billions for a Chinese power station that will inevitably be late in completion.
    From the old saying slightly abused with a Chinese slant...."many hands make light work"............."Many Turbines make lights work".........
    I would much sooner rely upon many thousands of private individuals or companies supplying perhaps a slightly below par Electric supply than an easily offended Chinese so called government.
    I can well remember Tony Blair pronouncing that Vladimar Putin was the kind of man he could do business with, as time has passed we see that this was the case not because of Putin's endearing honesty and decency, in fact the very opposite.
    Sometimes running the country is far to important a ask to leave to mere politicians!