Thread: Free I.T help offered

Free I.T help offered

Hi All,
    I thought I would update this post as i have now been a member a while and added input into the forums in the IT sections.

I know there are probably loads of posts like this but I thought I would introduce myself and maybe someone could me out.

I,m 39 living in Leicestershire with a passion for shooting, clays, beating, and helping with pest control. I have a SGC, insurance and an enhanced CRB check. I'm a member of a private clay shoot and beat on local game shoots also. Our family have a small holding and have learnt alot about the animals we have and I,m happier outdoors than in.

I currently shoot on several farms on my in-laws permissions but they are a round trip of 120 miles and this restricts the time I can put in for the landowner. I would like to find permissions within leicestershire and be able to put as much time as possible to help out and also enjoy the sport. I have full respect for the land and also have good knowledge and experience of the regulations. On my current shoot, safety is always paramount and respect for the landowners wishes.

If you think you could help, It would be great to meet and hopefully you will see I can be of help to you farm. I also dont mind mucking in when required!!

I can also offer my skills as a time served IT network engineer and willing to sort out your IT problems/wifi/telephony and also build websites if required. Exchange my skill set for some shooting we can all benefit.

Many Thanks in advance

Paul Ellam

Re: Free I.T help offered