Thread: NEW Scottish CAP Scheme - Payment Rates and 5 year transition - Did you get paid ?

Newtonmore, Cairngorms National Park, Scottish Highlands

Unhappy NEW Scottish CAP Scheme - Payment Rates and 5 year transition - Did you get paid ?

Does anybody know where to find this kind of details - have googled online but cannot find it ?? Not with figures and how the transition from old to new payments will work ?? I am one of the who did not get an illustration letter or a payment before the end of the year - I wonder how many others are in the same situation ?

Re: NEW Scottish CAP Scheme - Payment Rates and 5 year transition - Did you get paid

I've been paid, I think (not seen the bank statement yet). I found it by accident last week when I was putting in the Beef Calf claim.
    Don't have time at the moment, but I'll have a look again tonight, if no-one else can help before then

One more step and you get wet and cold(er)

Re: NEW Scottish CAP Scheme - Payment Rates and 5 year transition - Did you get paid

It should be in communications in your on line account that you needed to set up for the IACS.

i have the info, miserable reading...and no payment....

Letters showing expected payments for this and the next 4 years should have been sent by scot gov in December. I checked communications on my online account 3 days ago and it showed that a leeter had been sent on the 18th of December but nothing received yet.

If you haven't found it yet, log in to your Rural Payments & Services account. Click on your business name. This brings up a page with a list of options along the top.
    The right-hand option is 'View Payments', click on this and the info you want, for this year anyway, should be there

I have not received any payments or letters and do not have log in details for an online account as I use the SAC (College) to submit my IACS / SAF so they are my agents ??
    I only do CTS / BCMS online but i assume that is different altogether ?

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    do not have log in details for an online account as I use the SAC (College) to submit my IACS / SAF so they are my agents ??
    Well, surely you just need to phone your adviser and get him to have a look. It'll take him about 30 secs.

I will email her and see if she is back at work - our New Year holidays in Scotland are longer than yours are down south so everybody should be back at work today ;-) What i do not understand is why they do not just send a letter out like they do for everything else ? I am sure there are hundreds of small farmers and crofters that do not have computer access ?

Email returned - i think my adviser must have left SAC so will need to try and get hold of somebody else tomorrow to follow it up ?