Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: views on john deere 6150r

Re: views on john deere 6150r

Quote Originally Posted by whindy View Post
    Every time a new range comes out people don't like them.The 20 series was better than 30 series the 10 s better than 20s etc.They will still sell .
    They will sell alright to blind JD men , around these parts I know of at least 10 JD s that have been traded in for different brand in the last few months , case NH and Valtra are replacing them . Local Valtra dealer has a couple of 7530 s sitting in his yard if anybody wants them .

Few Valtras on deal deal that nobody will touch James.

its all about cost to change if u get a nh mf or valtra after jd the 1st one is a good deal then your stuck with them because the difference in price to go back will be too much. Had valtra it was a shed on wheels no one wanted to drive it.priced nh not much in it. the contractors around here have nh dont keep them long 1500hrs and there gone

Quote Originally Posted by James d geoghegan View Post
    They will sell alright to blind JD men , around these parts I know of at least 10 JD s that have been traded in for different brand in the last few months , case NH and Valtra are replacing them . Local Valtra dealer has a couple of 7530 s sitting in his yard if anybody wants them .
    Doubt it was blind valtra men that traded in the 7530's

I have done nearly 3oo hrs in our 6150r and am very pleased with it much smoother all round than my 69 and it pulls better well where we are I have seen more valtras taken out by deeres than the other way round

Had a 6170r on demo and was very heavy on fuel, and auto quad is a very out dated gearbox

more gear box choice than just autoquad.if you don't have roots its good enough.