Thread: Service parts price tracker (Oils,Filters,Belts,Pumps,Elec/Fuel systems,Tyres+tubes)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Service and wear parts price Tracker

Please list any relevant items with Make, part description, location and price

ff

The best thing about Facebook is the logout button......

Re: Service and wear parts price Tracker

Bateman Sprayers cab air filter

Spaldings price - 250
    Bateman price - 60!!

629 batteries 12v 170A 1000CCA Same as fitted to NH TM155 -slightly bigger than the old standard Ford 622 (needed 4, 2 for Cat D4 dozer and 2 for a Daewoo solar 360)

SED (auto electrics-Guildford) Varta- 143 or Powermax - 114.46

AMS (local autoparts) 126

NH dealer 130

APM - Exide Pro 98

ff

Quote Originally Posted by FarmyStu View Post
    Bateman Sprayers cab air filter

Spaldings price - 250
    Bateman price - 60!!
    I came to the conclusion a long time ago never to deal with Spaldings. In my experience they are always overpriced added to which it used to be difficult if not impossible to get best quote first time from them. Belong to the wide brimmed hat brigade IMHO

Re: Service parts price tracker (Oils,Filters,Belts,Pumps,Elec/Fuel systems,Tyres+tub

Michelin 460/70R24 XMCL tyres to fit the Manitou or Loadall's here.

4 delivered today by Micheldever tyres, 505 each, inc delivery and comes under the Michelin Exelagri spring cashback scheme so 150 chip & pin cash card for 4 tyres purchased

Same product quoted by mid country tractor/tyre dealer 549 each plus 65 delivery, no mention of the cash back, though to be fair the scheme runs 1st Feb-30th Apr and I was quoted prices on the 29th, 2 days before the scheme officially started

ff

Re: Service parts price tracker (Oils,Filters,Belts,Pumps,Elec/Fuel systems,Tyres+tub

Quote Originally Posted by Footsfitter View Post
    Michelin 460/70R24 XMCL tyres to fit the Manitou or Loadall's here.

4 delivered today by Micheldever tyres, 505 each, inc delivery and comes under the Michelin Exelagri spring cashback scheme so 150 chip & pin cash card for 4 tyres purchased

Same product quoted by mid country tractor/tyre dealer 549 each plus 65 delivery, no mention of the cash back, though to be fair the scheme runs 1st Feb-30th Apr and I was quoted prices on the 29th, 2 days before the scheme officially started

ff
    thats cheap we put 4 XMCLs on our jd3400 a couple of years ago and im sure they were just short of 700 each fitted

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
    thats cheap we put 4 XMCLs on our jd3400 a couple of years ago and im sure they were just short of 700 each fitted
    Thats supplied only, when I can we fit our own, though I would of preferred someone else finding out that the previous owners of a recent purchase had an addiction to copious amounts of OKO tyre sealant!! What a messy job, anyone want old casings with free sealant!

Micheldever tyres fitting price wouldn't be silly money so would still be lot cheaper than your 700 I'd of thought?

ff

Morris lubricants

liquimatic hy 205l
    Ring Free MXC 15w/40 205l
    85w/140 25l
    croma chainsaw oil 25l

Morris direct 993.15 plus vat
    premiere lubes 924.25
    pallisers 865
    TFM 855

All delivered