Thread: Massey Ferguson 35

Massey Ferguson 35

Hello I have just bought myself a Massey 35 4 cylinder made 1958. And I have started realising black paint and I asked the previous owner if this was undercoat but he said no it was like this but he painted it over in grey so I am wondering if this was an ex council or coal board one and how could I found it if I can ? A couple other things that other things 35 don't come out standard on 35 is a hand brake and foot throttle. So if anyone knows where I can find would be great cheers.

Re: Massey Ferguson 35

Quote Originally Posted by Tractorpdog View Post
    Hello I have just bought myself a Massey 35 4 cylinder made 1958. And I have started realising black paint and I asked the previous owner if this was undercoat but he said no it was like this but he painted it over in grey so I am wondering if this was an ex council or coal board one and how could I found it if I can ? A couple other things that other things 35 don't come out standard on 35 is a hand brake and foot throttle. So if anyone knows where I can find would be great cheers.

If if you check the vin plate the letters will tell you. If it starts with a S this is standed. It will also say if it is a basic model and if it has a duel clutch.