Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Shooting rights/vermin control

  1. #1

    Shooting rights/vermin control

    I'm looking for vermin shooting; deer down to rabbits. I'm happy to buy shooting rights for deer. It's just for me, nobody else will shoot it. I hold an open FAC licence. I live in oxford and will happily consider anywhere within about 1-2 hours drive. Or within the Herefordshire area. I'm fully insured and have shot for over 20 years. I hold a DSC 1 and shoot at Bisley. I have my own quad and pickup truck. References can be provided.


  2. #2

    Vermin shooting

    Hi. I live in Oxfordshire and am looking for vermin shooting, anything from deer to rabbits. I'm happy to pay for the deer rights. The shooting is for me only. I have a FAC open ticket for over 20 years. I have my Dsc 1 and shoot at Bisley. Ideally anywhere Upto about 2 hours from Oxford, or hereford area. I can supply references and have my own quad bike. I am fully insured. Happy to discuss.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts