Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GRASSMEN - Fulla The Pipe (The Legend)

davedb

GRASSMEN - Fulla The Pipe (The Legend)

[YOUTUBE]Gz4d9bvxzE8&feature=sub[/YOUTUBE]
    his lad dont take no prisoners thats for shure.

mud6920s

Re: GRASSMEN - Fulla The Pipe (The Legend)

I never knew driving the arse outta machinery makes you a "legend".

Must break the pipe off a tractor and see what that does for me locally

Chae

He seems to have a sixth sense when driving out of gates!

banana bar

Hmmm, bugger it did sound good though didn't it.

BB

p.s. if anyone who works for me drives like that you can have your cards tomorrow.......................................... .But it did sound good

James

the legends some boy alrite
    that 7050 does sound good without the exhaust pipe (looks better too)

kboc

is this fella for real?

If i was a farmer I would not want him any near my land. Tramping fields, concrete and wrecking the joint.

If I was a contractor I would not let him anywhere near. Madness.

Too much of "billy big spuds" attitude

davedb

i can agree with the sound tho, near the start of the video there isn't an exhaust on it at all is there? (0:25)

richardyoung

Quote Originally Posted by davedb View Post
    my thoughts exactly looks more like a knob than a legend
    If you knew him, you wouldn't say that.

boyo

He may be a fine chap but does come across as being a bit of a tit! I think a week of hoeing swedes would be in order!!

Gav

He'd have been banned from a large estate that I used to work on driving like that, in fact I can't think of one person I've ever driven/worked for who would want a wreckless person like that driving tens of thousands of pounds worth of their machinery in that way. He seems to have had all common sense removed and shows a complete lack of respect for machinery and other people........just my opinion of course

JJT

ah be fair to the poor lad, its obligatory to drive like that with twin beacons isn't it?

Tree mover

Now that I have kids, I worry more and knowing some young lad with a fresh licence sees this makes me worry. Coming out onto a public road without stopping is nothing short of criminal, and doesn't say much about the attitude of the driver, contractor, or cameraman.

recycled

if he was driving with us he would be getting told to slow the f**k down before he put it on its side . he doesn't even appear to know how a road junction works (2.46) presumably they put him in the 7050 to try and slow him down and it still hasn't worked

Enry

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    He seems to have a sixth sense when driving out of gates!
    more like no sense......

davedb

even if you put him on a 4000 i recon he would still be like that

Enry

Quote Originally Posted by Tree mover View Post
    Now that I have kids, I worry more and knowing some young lad with a fresh licence sees this makes me worry. Coming out onto a public road without stopping is nothing short of criminal, and doesn't say much about the attitude of the driver, contractor, or cameraman.
    what is it with some silage gangs (and by the number of videos on youtube it seems to be a major NI thing)??

Charlie6930

gez - thats him judged and sentenced without a hearing.

Chill out lads. I am sure John or Gareth from Moover will be along later to tell you all about the filming and editing etc. Maybe there was someone opposite the gate, out of camera, waving him on? Crikey..

recycled

Quote Originally Posted by banana bar View Post
    Hmmm, bugger it did sound good though didn't it.

BB

p.s. if anyone who works for me drives like that you can have your cards tomorrow.......................................... .But it did sound good
    he must like the sound of it as well they way he likes to red line it before changing up , fuel must b cheaper over there

recycled

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie6930 View Post
    gez - thats him judged and sentenced without a hearing.

Chill out lads. I am sure John or Gareth from Moover will be along later to tell you all about the filming and editing etc. Maybe there was someone opposite the gate, out of camera, waving him on? Crikey..
    was there some1 waiting to put it back onto its wheels as well

tinman

you can be sure of one thing,
    Jimmy wasn't standing at the counter when she was being paid for.

Charlie6930

Quote Originally Posted by recycled View Post
    was there some1 waiting to put it back onto its wheels as well
    As far as i could see, all the wheels remained on the ground.

And for the boys that called him a w@*ker etc - bang out of order. If the lads boss, who is asked about him in the dvd, says he is a good steady driver and gets on with work, is happy, so be it.

Thought better of some of the members on here.

recycled

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie6930 View Post
    As far as i could see, all the wheels remained on the ground.

And for the boys that called him a w@*ker etc - bang out of order. If the lads boss, who is asked about him in the dvd, says he is a good steady driver and gets on with work, is happy, so be it.

Thought better of some of the members on here.
    so you think its cleaver putting the foot down on full lock with a full trailer+stearing axle then and he did it more than once

GRAINTRAIN

Just to add my 2p !!! But both tractors don't seem to have number plates on which would make me think somthing to do with NH as tractors possiblely brand new ????

Charlie6930

so you think its cleaver putting the foot down on full lock with a full trailer+stearing axle then and he did it more than once
    I dont agree with his driving style. I have exactly the same trailers for hauling grain, know there limits and how they handle. But I have an issue with people calling him rude names on a public forum. If someone thinks such things - keep it to yourself.

navaraman

The dvd is called "fulla the pipe" surely it would be false advertising if they were driving "half of the pipe".

What's wrong with the way hes driving? r sum members jealous that they cant drive like that?

jfdi

Quote Originally Posted by GRAINTRAIN View Post
    Just to add my 2p !!! But both tractors don't seem to have number plates on which would make me think somthing to do with NH as tractors possiblely brand new ????
    Could be new as only the exhaust has fell off so far.

TP

Some of the posters here don't seem to be bright enough to realise that some of the shots were obviously staged for the purposes of the video.Their posts say more about their lack of intelligence than any of the drivers.If they were that rough with the machinery it would be full of dents/broken lights/major structural repairs.The margins in the grass game are fairly tight,the weather window short,etc.Unlike some mainland "know all's" the guys doing the work don't need to belittle others to try to make themselves sound superior.I thought the "Legend" was a character who could no doubt do a lot of work in a day.If any mainland folk think they can do it so much better there's nothing stopping them setting up a rival operation to show the way.

recycled

Quote Originally Posted by davedb View Post
    i can agree with the sound tho, near the start of the video there isn't an exhaust on it at all is there? (0:25)
    at the same point (0:25) what hinging down under the tractor ,almost looks like the hook is down

BAC

if he was driving with us he would be getting told to slow the f**k down before he put it on its side . he doesn't even appear to know how a road junction works (2.46) presumably they put him in the 7050 to try and slow him down and it still hasn't worked
    to be fair, he has got some sense as you can see a car pulls out from behind the memorial so he must have gone around it to allow the car to pass infront

this sort of thing is how contractors get a reputation

davedb

at the same point (0:25) what hinging down under the tractor ,almost looks like the hook is down
    it does aswell, i think if some of these drivers had to fix and maintain the equipment they are driving they would have a total different look on it and treat it with some respect, theres note wrong with cracking on but driving like an idiot aint gona get you far