Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SP Slurry Tanker

Ó hÉidin

Re: SP Slurry Tanker

Quote Originally Posted by 7810 pilot View Post
    o heiden , there is a vibroject sp tanker on e bay .its in neilarmo,s area
    Christ missed it by 14 hours and went for a song!

Quote Originally Posted by steveT View Post
    I see the twose vibraject went for £5050. Wonder was it a good buy or not. Was interested in it but went a little more than i got.
    I think there is no way it couldn't be, priced a new Abbey 2250gal tank last week and it was more than double that price, and it didn't come with the the power unit on the front!

Ó hÉidin

Anyone know much about Hydrema??

is this likely to be an expensive piece of kit??

http://www.hydrema.com/912HM-4451.aspx

TWIG

Quote Originally Posted by Big Truck View Post
    We are about to take delivery of a new Herron 3000gal ground drive field tanker that will be be pulled by a Claas Arion 640.Two new Herron 2500gal tandam axle road tankers will draw to it.
    i seen that set up in the herron tanker broshure, we are thinking about getting a herron 3000 azwell, good tanker??
    i was just over at the factory with a pal seeing his new 3500 gallon herron tankers with doda pumps and 8inch loading arms with dci arms for umbilical, some good looking tankers! well made!

gmc_contracts

Quote Originally Posted by TWIG View Post
    i seen that set up in the herron tanker broshure, we are thinking about getting a herron 3000 azwell, good tanker??
    i was just over at the factory with a pal seeing his new 3500 gallon herron tankers with doda pumps and 8inch loading arms with dci arms for umbilical, some good looking tankers! well made!
    Who's getting them new toys Twiggy? Mr Kink?!

Big Truck

Quote Originally Posted by TWIG View Post
    So far as much as I'm told yes the new outift is going well and we've been blessed by decent weather for a change, so flat out!!!

Been trying to put up some pictures of the tankers but keeps telling me I need this "security tokens" thing again.:cry:
    Waiting on mods getting back to me to see if we can fix it.

gmc_contracts

So far as much as I'm told yes the new outift is going well and we've been blessed by decent weather for a change, so flat out!!!

Been trying to put up some pictures of the tankers but keeps telling me I need this "security tokens" thing again.:cry:
    Waiting on mods getting back to me to see if we can fix it.
    Can you post them to image shack and then transfer them BT? ...would like to see that set up!

Big Truck

Quote Originally Posted by gmc_contracts View Post
    Can you post them to image shack and then transfer them BT? ...would like to see that set up!
    Sounds a bit complicated for me, I have been able to upload pics before to this site stored on my PC but now it keeps giving me this "Security tokens are missing" window again!!!!:cry:

gmc_contracts

Sounds a bit complicated for me, I have been able to upload pics before to this site stored on my PC but now it keeps giving me this "Security tokens are missing" window again!!!!:cry:
    Pretty simple really: Just join up to image shack (you'll find it on Google) choose to 'upload images' and it will transfer them from your PC. Then once your done click on all the images in 'my images' and highlight them. Then on right hand menu click on get Forum codes, it will list a whole bunch of numbers etc. for your pics, click and drag your mouse over the codes, right click on your mouse and select Copy, then go to your thread and right click Paste and Bob's your uncle!

...sounds like a lot, but its simple if you follow the steps on the image shack site. I got it figured out just by playing around with it for a bit.

Big Truck

Quote Originally Posted by gmc_contracts View Post
    Pretty simple really: Just join up to image shack (you'll find it on Google) choose to 'upload images' and it will transfer them from your PC. Then once your done click on all the images in 'my images' and highlight them. Then on right hand menu click on get Forum codes, it will list a whole bunch of numbers etc. for your pics, click and drag your mouse over the codes, right click on your mouse and select Copy, then go to your thread and right click Paste and Bob's your uncle!

...sounds like a lot, but its simple if you follow the steps on the image shack site. I got it figured out just by playing around with it for a bit.
    Thanks,

but I think the problem is I need to resize the tanker pics stored on my PC as the size is too big to upload, so will have to get the wife to fix it!!!

Howard_S

Anyone know of a Twose Vibraject still working?

CT1920

There's a self-propelled slurry tanker on the classified ads in Farmers Weekly Chavtrac jcb running gear for £14,000 for 1800 gallon tank

CT1920

Also a 250hp horsch 3 wheeler with tank onboard and 3 point linkage and pto and an injector for £9950

Tullyvernon

Is the OP any further on with making his own Sp tanker? intrested to see any other pics of sp tankers people have made.

farmerian

Anyone know of a chavtrac 410 for sale with a tanker on board or a sprayer type suitable for converting to a tanker?? Missed 2 at the euro auction at leeds in april + the one mentioned above in the FW is sold.

Ó hÉidin

Quote Originally Posted by Tullyvernon View Post
    Is the OP any further on with making his own Sp tanker? intrested to see any other pics of sp tankers people have made.
    nope, have been working on a home build round bale chaser ans not done a great deal on that either. still thinking tough.

boyo

What about this?

Attachment 35411

714fendt

3212b? did you convert it yourself? what size are the tires? looks a good job

nashmach

Quote Originally Posted by boyo View Post
    What about this?

Attachment 35411
    So you bought it then :lolk:

boyo

Quote Originally Posted by nashmach View Post
    So you bought it then :lolk:
    Not yet....my wife thinks I shouldnt!!! It may mean a trip to centre parks to get round her! What you reckon its worth?

nashmach

Quote Originally Posted by boyo View Post
    Not yet....my wife thinks I shouldnt!!! It may mean a trip to centre parks to get round her! What you reckon its worth?

Must be far off £10k given the tractor itself is tidy plus the value of the tank.

Nearly

It's worth a week at centreparcs, possibly two.

Mayo

What you need is an old forward control County with a tanker on the back.

Kipper

Dont know anything about this,

tractorman

Cool, I like that!!