Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 87

Thread: jd 3350 turbo

  1. #1
    gerryfarmer
    Guest

    jd 3350 turbo

    hi guys,time to sell her,5500 hrs ,owned and restored by myself.owned and driven by myself for the last 12 yrs putting on on average 250 hrs/yr.no faults, 50k on the road,new tyres on the front,new clutch,exhaust,silencer,battery,paint decals etc,no holes in original seat or padding.selling as purchased a 6520.phone me on 07718281061 or message me for more photos. 15000.ono

  2. #2
    crazy frog
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    nice looking tractor you have there!! just wish i had the spare cash!!!!

    crazy

  3. #3
    ih685xl
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy frog View Post
    nice looking tractor you have there!! just wish i had the spare cash!!!!

    crazy
    +1:cry:

  4. #4
    Gary1056
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    the 3350 turbo will be twice the tractor a 6520 will be.

  5. #5
    Chae
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Brilliant! Credit to you for looking after it so well.

  6. #6
    john63
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1056 View Post
    the 3350 turbo will be twice the tractor a 6520 will be.
    +1

  7. #7
    Cab-over Pete
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... ..

  8. #8
    ih685xl
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cab-over Pete View Post
    ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... ..
    Come on Pete you must have that much under your mattress, you know you wan't it.

  9. #9
    R Day
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    I think Pete's first priority after seeing that 3350 will be a new keyboard.

    Does he really need another one, though? Surely that would be greedy when there are three already in the shed......

    What a stunning machine, love it.

    Saw an equally nice JD 3650 late step down at the Somerset Show at the weekend. These are great tractors.

    Regards
    R Day

  10. #10
    john6900
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Looks absolutely fabulous, if I had that tractor, I wouldnt sell it for any money

  11. #11
    ploughman_1959
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by R Day View Post
    I think Pete's first priority after seeing that 3350 will be a new keyboard.

    Does he really need another one, though? Surely that would be greedy when there are three already in the shed......

    What a stunning machine, love it.

    Saw an equally nice JD 3650 late step down at the Somerset Show at the weekend. These are great tractors.

    Regards
    R Day
    last autumn Parris tractors had a late step 3650 completely refurbished mechanically and finished in 2 K paint, couldn't bring myself to spend near to what its new price would have been on it, then by the time I had talked myself and the wife round it was sold, being in the Somerset area it could have been the very same machine.

  12. #12
    ploughman_1959
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1056 View Post
    the 3350 turbo will be twice the tractor a 6520 will be.
    When JD launched the 6000 series quite a few JD users, myself included would have been happier with the PQ gearbox and larger capacity hydraulics fitted to the 50 series, however the 6000 range, we all have to remember, appealed to the customers who wouldn't buy a Deere due to only having one door, difficult to get in and out of cab and it put Deere to the top of the sales league where they are still to this day

  13. #13
    gerryfarmer
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1056 View Post
    the 3350 turbo will be twice the tractor a 6520 will be.

    please dont tell me that!

  14. #14
    Nearly
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    You know it's the truth!

  15. #15
    Gary1056
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    the only thing i would use the 6520 over the 3350 for is wrapping bales. Uncles 3050 was a pain on the wrapper. U have a very tidy 3350 and i would never want to sell that beast. With the turbo on it it will pull far better than the 6520. If i didnt have my 1056 turbo i would of bin tempted to buy this.

  16. #16
    gerryfarmer
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1056 View Post
    the only thing i would use the 6520 over the 3350 for is wrapping bales. Uncles 3050 was a pain on the wrapper. U have a very tidy 3350 and i would never want to sell that beast. With the turbo on it it will pull far better than the 6520. If i didnt have my 1056 turbo i would of bin tempted to buy this.

    jeez guys,you,re makin me worried now,3 guys now expressing great interest in her,

  17. #17
    gerryfarmer
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1056 View Post
    the 3350 turbo will be twice the tractor a 6520 will be.


    whats wrong with a 6520,i know its a bit under powered but that,ll be sorted.

  18. #18
    TM135
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by gerryfarmer View Post
    jeez guys,you,re makin me worried now,3 guys now expressing great interest in her,
    Stick to the askin price then

  19. #19
    Cab-over Pete
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by ih685xl View Post
    Come on Pete you must have that much under your mattress, you know you wan't it.
    I know, I know.

    For some reason, I also want my marriage to last!

    Could be tempted with music to my ears rather than earache though......

    In the space of three minutes I had weighed up about 17 different scenarios to try and afford it. All hopeless.

    Just bought a nice Ford 7740 though, so not all sad news.

  20. #20
    deere_8520
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    wow if only....... had the dosh :cry:. what a credit to you, like others have said i wouldnt be selling that beast.

  21. #21
    Jim3650
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    I can only agree with whats been said above, cracking tractor and looks real smart, dont sell it tho!! i made the mistake of selling my 3650...

  22. #22
    gerryfarmer
    Guest

    jd 3350 turbo

    as requested pics of the inside.

  23. #23
    marco
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    we have a 3350 as well, and as much as i love it a long day with tls on the 6820 is far better than having a sore back down our bumpy roads.

  24. #24
    ploughman_1959
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by marco View Post
    we have a 3350 as well, and as much as i love it a long day with tls on the 6820 is far better than having a sore back down our bumpy roads.
    Have to agree that any front suspension system improves the operators life considerably, however the SG2 cabbed Deeres were blamed for being uncomfortable on the road due to the seat being right on top of the rear axle, personally, I would rather have the 50 series with well adjusted tyre pressure and adequate ballast than the 6000 series without TLS any day of the week, I find the driving position of the SG2 and the handling of the tractor to be just fine

  25. #25
    deere2140
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1056 View Post
    the 3350 turbo will be twice the tractor a 6520 will be.
    Don't be silly .
    Clutchless shuttle
    4 speed powershift
    Syncro range shift
    PFC hydraulics
    2 door cab
    Front end grip without 1/2 tonne of weight on front .
    Electronic linkage .
    TLS
    Better hydraulic filtration .
    As much as I love the 40/50 series tractors , with them being an integral part of my farming operation , they are simply a well developed version of a superbly built 1960 design . The 6000 series are a country mile better to drive , better engineered and more reliable , IMO .
    Still a 3350 40k , with turbo , is a bit of a blast to take down a road , or up a hill

  26. #26
    tractorbob
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by ploughman_1959 View Post
    last autumn Parris tractors had a late step 3650 completely refurbished mechanically and finished in 2 K paint, couldn't bring myself to spend near to what its new price would have been on it, then by the time I had talked myself and the wife round it was sold, being in the Somerset area it could have been the very same machine.

    Friend bought this 3650 and a very similar 3350 last May from J&F Agriculture - not cheap mind!


  27. #27
    tincan
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by deere2140 View Post
    Don't be silly .
    Clutchless shuttle
    4 speed powershift
    Syncro range shift
    PFC hydraulics
    2 door cab
    Front end grip without 1/2 tonne of weight on front .
    Electronic linkage .
    TLS
    Better hydraulic filtration .
    As much as I love the 40/50 series tractors , with them being an integral part of my farming operation , they are simply a well developed version of a superbly built 1960 design . The 6000 series are a country mile better to drive , better engineered and more reliable , IMO .
    Still a 3350 40k , with turbo , is a bit of a blast to take down a road , or up a hill
    A 6000 and 10 series will be more reliable just,But a 20 and 30 series certainly not.As for comfort ive driven them all and the sg2 cab is as pleasant a place to spend the day as any with the exception of road work where tls comes in to play.

  28. #28
    deere2140
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    Quote Originally Posted by tractorbob View Post
    Friend bought this 3650 and a very similar 3350 last May from J&F Agriculture - not cheap mind!

    Tut tut . 40 series weights .

  29. #29
    Cab-over Pete
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    I think I need a lie down..............

  30. #30
    topcat2006
    Guest

    Re: jd 3350 turbo

    I spent a few weeks one autumn on a farm in Northumberland on one of these leading spuds in. One of the nicest tractors to drive at the time, second to that has been a JD 6910....iMHO

    Tom


    Quote Originally Posted by tractorbob View Post
    Friend bought this 3650 and a very similar 3350 last May from J&F Agriculture - not cheap mind!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •