Thread: bulling heifers

wellingtonfarmer1

bulling heifers

right seeing as saler bulling heifers seem to be like hens teeth at the mo, thinking of just getting some others, and then crossing them back to a saler,

anyone got any sim, stabiliser, or any other type of bulling heifers, around 12 months old?

james.taylor

Re: bulling heifers

Whereabouts are you? Contact Ursula Taylor at Stabiliser Cattle Company for heifers, tel:07790 018637 there's huge demand for them all over UK so get your order in asap...she should sort you out with a decent maternal bull as well

wooly

Quote Originally Posted by wellingtonfarmer1 View Post
    right seeing as saler bulling heifers seem to be like hens teeth at the mo, thinking of just getting some others, and then crossing them back to a saler,

anyone got any sim, stabiliser, or any other type of bulling heifers, around 12 months old?

Got several Sussex heifers ready to go to the bull (or the butcher). Same colour and size to the Stabiliser but probably easier to look after.

How many do you want!?!

wellingtonfarmer1

SUSSEX, never really had much to do with sussex..... probably stick to what i know best....

Bluepower

I have some salers in calf heifers that I might be persuaded to part with.I also have some calved Salers heifers that are pure or ped that may be for sale as well as sa handful of bulling heifers which are first crosses.All homebred cattle ,well grown and in calf or calved to a ped salers bull.

GenuineRisk

PM me, I may be interested too!

wellingtonfarmer1

Quote Originally Posted by Bluepower View Post
    I have some salers in calf heifers that I might be persuaded to part with.I also have some calved Salers heifers that are pure or ped that may be for sale as well as sa handful of bulling heifers which are first crosses.All homebred cattle ,well grown and in calf or calved to a ped salers bull.
    brilliant would you be able to private message me with your contact details?