Thread: Foot Crush

BigW

Foot Crush

Looking to get a new crush for doing cattle feet has anyone come across these guys crushes? Looking at the electric model, looks decent, any comments appreciated. http://www.hooftrimming.co.uk/electric.htm

dalos

Re: Foot Crush

Looks a good design, I am going to start looking for a foot crush soon what sort of price would that version be, and is it worth the expence of going for a high spec electric crush like this compared to a standard manual crush?

BigW

Off hand its around 4200-4300, looks pretty decent though and alot cheaper than a wopa.

a.mycock

I have one of these on provisional order subject to the outcome of my FFIS grant application. Went to see one on a local farm and he really liked it. We have 340 cows and try to do them twice a year so have plenty of work for one. Never managed to get a price out of Wopa for their version despite contacting them 3 times, some people do not deserve our business!

chippy

ive just got that crush! not had chance to stick a cow in it yet though but had a play with and its great! got ours for 2800 with a 40% grant from northwest development fund. its half the price of the equivalent wopa so it was a no brainer.

COWCARE SYSTEMS