Thread: 10kw price

micmacman

10kw price

have had 3 firms out to price 10kw roof mounted system, cheapest 20.000, dearest 32k, can there be that much difference or is one of them lifting my leg, other quote is 21k, all include everything, planning, connection ect.....

RGSP

Re: 10kw price

There isn't that much difference between panels, but do check that the ones on offer do come with some lifetesting data, and I'd make sure the cheaper installers offer you a decent branded inverter. I don't think any of the branded inverters are too bad, but some of them (and Fronius springs to mind, though there are others) are very trouble free indeed. Bear in mind that the system can't be tested properly until it's connected to the mains, so connection really ought to be part of the installation package.

watfordfrosty

might depend on panels there are some cheap and nasty chineese ones about see what make the 32k ones are

andytm135

I fitted 10KW with ANTARIS M5 panels on cattle shed for 23000 + vat last november . Now I Hear off a friend he is having them for 16000 + vat but he is not sure if it was fitted for that price and he will be having the same tarriff as me and the same make panels:cry:.

part_timer

Quote Originally Posted by andytm135 View Post
    I fitted 10KW with ANTARIS M5 panels on cattle shed for 23000 + vat last november . Now I Hear off a friend he is having them for 16000 + vat but he is not sure if it was fitted for that price and he will be having the same tarriff as me and the same make panels:cry:.
    What sort of income would a 10kw system generate at the lower tarriff rate if you don't mind me asking? Thats the sort of size system I'd be looking at.

Cheers
    PT