Thread: HELP PLEASE ...

Exclamation HELP PLEASE ...

Dear fellows farmers,

I'm studding Level 3 Agriculture at Easton Otley College in Norwich, I have been given an assignment to do, but I haven't got a clue what to write about.

I have to write about a CASEIH MXM 120. my class had a practical on one, but unfortunately our teacher is useless and didn't really tell us what do for it, all they told is get good things and bad things but the tractor.

I've never seen the tractor being used to know what's good and bad about it.

please help me.

Re: HELP PLEASE ...

Quote Originally Posted by farmer_ellyeddy View Post
    Dear fellows farmers,

I'm studding Level 3 Agriculture at Easton Otley College in Norwich, I have been given an assignment to do, but I haven't got a clue what to write about.

I have to write about a CASEIH MXM 120. my class had a practical on one, but unfortunately our teacher is useless and didn't really tell us what do for it, all they told is get good things and bad things but the tractor.

please help me.
    Firstly I would think about coming on a public forum and describing your teacher as above.

I recently looked at a 130 and quite liked it. All the dash displays were relocated on the right hand door pillar which I found a bit distracting, but I'm sure it's something you'd get used to.
    I'm sure there will be other niggles, there always are. But you need to use it for a bit to find them all.

You should maybe go to your nearest Case dealer and ask to get a look at one, or a similar model. If you're lucky the salesman might give you a go with it in the yard

Quote Originally Posted by farmer_ellyeddy View Post
    Dear fellows farmers,

please help me.
    Are you for real???
    When you read through the forums and see real questions that haven't had many responses I'm wondering why you think honest people on here will provide statements to paste into an assignment. If the whole thing is going to be of any value get out there and find one, use internet to find a dealer or ebayer who has one and look round it, see what has broken off, what still looks ok. This model would be at least 10 years old so compare to similar models of other makes e.g. JD 6820, NH 6030, MF 6280
    Hopefully your teacher doesn't use this forum for information but as you have given your college name, course, assignment details and probably a username resembling your own it won't to too hard to pick out who you are