Thread: Feed Silos recommends/ price indications

Feed Silos recommends/ price indications

I am looking for a supplier of feed silos, a total capacity of 35 tonnes required (5x 7tonne bins). Does anyone have any recommendations? or any early indications of the price?

Re: Feed Silos recommends/ price indications

Here's your man - http://www.ndjeans.co.uk/home_files/page0013.htm He and his son delivered and erected a 35 ton V mac tower https://www.vmacsilos.ie/products?id...c-silo&catid=3 to us a few years ago. Great people and not too far from you. The 35 ton tower cost just over 6k. Don't know what the smaller ones are.
    Don't itch for something if you're not prepared to scratch for it.

I will give them a call, 6k for 35t is a lot less than I thought. If I get similar quotes I may look to get bigger silos in, do monthly as opposed to weekly deliveries.

Thanks!

6k 4 years ago. Probably gone up a little by now but still a good investment IMO. I used to have a few pics of the bin being installed on here but photobucket stopped working and I haven't looked into how I could get them back on the forum.
    Don't itch for something if you're not prepared to scratch for it.

Quote Originally Posted by wr. View Post
    6k 4 years ago. Probably gone up a little by now but still a good investment IMO. I used to have a few pics of the bin being installed on here but photobucket stopped working and I haven't looked into how I could get them back on the forum.
    Yes, probably gone up a bit, but I was thinking something of that size would have been closer to the 10k mark. I don't think they would have seen a 50% hike over 4 years.

Thanks a bunch.