Thread: Global Warming

Global Warming

Since my accident last year I have been sleeping downstairs close to a window.
    In some ways I am reluctant to return to my original bed upstairs as sleeping where I do is quite an experience. I see all sorts of birds quite close, there 4 pheasants roosting within 8 feet of my bed. A couple of deer strolled just past my window the other morning.
    These last few days has been a high pressure with clear skies, so I have been able to see a marvellous display of stars each night.
    Especially at dawn the procession of contrails starts as we are only about 10 miles from Ottringham beacon.This morning there would be ten aircraft within a quarter of an hour, going both ways, they track from Amsterdam and Frankfurt usually or come from Los Angeleles, Chicago, you name it.
    One morning i had an Air Bombay plane coming from New York, it had come via Hong Kong, Los Angeles, New York, was going to Frankfurt before Bombay. A freighter.
    What a wonderful world we live in, but it does make me wonder as to how any body can deny global warming!!
    Jack Caley

Re: Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Caley View Post
    . . . but it does make me wonder as to how any body can deny global warming!!
    Jack Caley
    Global Warming is forcing me to use less energy to heat my home

Re: Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
    Global Warming is forcing me to use less energy to heat my home
    We have Narcissi in bloom, the last bloom was January this year, never had this before.